☐ 06

Karaoke night

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Polaroid Love- Enhypen

Claire De La lune- Claude Debussy

In the heat of the moment, Yuna and Sunghoon burst out of the store, the adrenaline pumping through their veins as they sprint down the sidewalk. Laughter and excitement mix with the thrill of the forbidden as they hear the store owner's shouts fading behind them.

Turning a corner, they find themselves in a quiet alleyway, chests heaving with exertion. Sunghoon leans against a wall, trying to catch his breath, his heart racing from the exhilarating escapade. Just as he's about to take another deep breath, Yuna's hand slips into his, warm and firm.

Sunghoon's gaze snaps to her, his breath catching in his throat as their eyes meet. There's a mischievous glint in her eyes, a spark of adventure that matches his own. Without a word, she tugs him gently, leading him down the alleyway until they reach a hidden door.

Pushing it open, they step into a dimly lit karaoke room, the sounds of music and laughter enveloping them. Yuna's grin widens as she gestures towards the stage, her excitement contagious.

"Come on, Sunghoon," she whispers, her voice filled with anticipation. "Let's keep checking off that bucket list."

With a mixture of surprise and delight, Sunghoon finds himself following her lead.

Standing before the karaoke machine, Yuna and Sunghoon share a playful smile, their fingers scrolling through the long list of songs. The dimly lit room is filled with the anticipation of their song choice, an unspoken competition to pick the perfect tune.

Yuna's eyes narrow as she navigates through the options.

"Alright, let's start with something classic..."

But before she can make her selection, Sunghoon's mischievous grin hints at his plan. He taps the screen, and suddenly, the room is filled with Ariana Grande's "Into You".

Her eyes widen in mock horror. "You did not just pick this one!"

Sunghoon chuckles, his eyes dancing with mischief as Yuna clears her throat and launches into the song. The challenging notes push her limits, but she's determined not to back down. Sunghoon records her performance discreetly, trying to suppress his laughter as he watches her navigate the song's demanding high notes.

After a valiant effort, she finishes the song, panting slightly but wearing a triumphant grin. "Your turn."

Sunghoon feigns innocence, pretending to ponder his choice. He taps the screen with mock seriousness, and a chorus of cheers erupts from the speakers as IZ*ONE's "La Vie en Rose" begins to play.