Chapter 1

"Brats get to work, we have to capture Princess Heartfillia before sundown!" Our master's voice echoed loudly on our ship. Choruses of yeahs and grunts sounded from the deck. With the wind behind our sails we were on our way to make the most money we had ever made before.

The sun was slowly making its way down as we were quickly making our way to the castle. "Gray and I will make our way in grab the princess and make a get away. Your jobs are to get the prison ready and be prepared to make a fast getaway." Grunts of agreement were heard as we docked near the castle.

"Well matchstick let's swoop in grab the bitch and get out." Gray cockily said as he hastily jumped out of the ship

"Bet I could get her first Ice princess" I challenged sprinting ahead.

I could hear him mutter you're on as we jumped through a window. Her room was on the second floor third door on the left. Reaching the door first I burst in. There was no girl. The bed was neatly made and nothing seemed out of place. Gray appeared by my side and took in the room. Cursing under his breath he went to search her bathroom. Following his lead I started to snoop around the room. A slight breeze came through the open window and I noticed a make shift ladder going out it. "Damn it, Gray she must have knew we were coming and escaped."

"That would make our job easier if it was true, but I found this on her sink." He spoke as he walked back into the room.

Dear Papa,

I'm sorry but after mother died you haven't been my father. You banned magic in the castle and wouldn't listen to my pleas. Well now you have to listen. Mama and I bonded through our magic and now that you've taken it away, it's like you've taken away the last part I had of her. I've gone off the look for somewhere that accepts me for me. Don't try to find me, I don't want you to.

Love,
Your Daughter

"Damn it! Well lets go report this to Gramps" We jumped out the window and made our way back to the ship.