Chapter 7

Ezra's POV: I don't know what relationship I have with Kanan at this point. We kiss, we go on dates, and just can't get enough. Are we..dating?! No no no no way. This can't be nope nope nope. I cannot! I refuse aaaagggghhh.

Ezra continued to over think until he heard a clamoring of voices in another hall. He dashed quick to see a crowd surrounding two people. All you hear is heavy blows and grunts along with the cheer students. Ezra wedged through them to see and as he got closer he heard words be thrown harshly. When managed to get in front he gasped.

Kanan and Jake were at it heavily. Ezra's face reddened due to the fact that they were both shirtless with beads of sweat dripping off their skin. Zek was cheering them on recording. Ezra walked up to him. "What's going on between them?" He asked. "Oh, you know someone almost exposed a little physique description of Kanan and his "mysterious" lover." Zek smirked raising his eyebrows at him.

Ezra dreaded. "So mean to tell me someone almost saw us?!" He whisper shouted. Zek shrugged. 'So if it wasn't me..then who was he with?' Ezra pondered. He shook away the thought. It shouldn't matter at all right? They're not dating but they're dating.

The fight was broken up by security and Mr. Alaska. The boys lashed out at each other once more before being taken into different directions. The crowd sped off before the rest of security forced them into class. Ezra and Zek stayed behind.

The two boys as they were being taken to different halls yelled at each other.

"You can't pretend like you're a on one side Jarrus. You want both you prude motherfucker and I hope you're "lover" finds out!" Jake
yelled.

Kanan banged himself against the lockers trying to break free from the stronger man's grip.

"Fuck you man! I'll be damned either way and you're surely as hell more fucked than I am!"
He managed to say before being half dragged on the floor by his arms.

He grunted and fought at the guard but another assisted and carried him away.
Ezra was shocked at what the two were talking about.

Zek gave him a small squeeze on his shoulder making Ezra look at him. Ezra was worrisome and feared for Kanan.

"Don't worry Ez, they're just getting detention or days worth of suspension." Zek carefully assured him.

Ezra let out a suppressed sigh. As frustrating as it was trying to keep away from him,especially when in school, things like this happens unexpectedly.

The two went to class as they heard the echoes of people talking.