2. | 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚊𝚕 |

Suddenly, a throat-clearing voice interrupted the room

Suddenly, a throat-clearing voice interrupted the room. Turning around, everyone saw it was Maha Rani Anupurna Singh Rathod. What she said next shocked everyone.

"I have a girl in mind for Veer."

Everyone stared at her, mouths agape.

"Hnn- come on Anu, that was a nice joke for today," her husband Nirmaan said.

"I'm not joking, Maan. I've approved her, and I'm sure once you hear her name, you'll all agree," she said confidently.

"If you say so, Maa Sa, but you know our agreement isn't necessary. Who will ask him? He'll reject her like every time," Bhavya said.

"Don't worry, this time he won't," Anupurna said with determination. Her confidence gave everyone a glimmer of hope.

"Okay then, we'll talk to him at lunch. But what's her name?" Nirmaan asked.

She was about to answer when Veer entered with his usual dark aura, followed by Aarav. Everyone fell silent at his presence. He moved forward and took everyone's blessings, including Mr. and Mrs. Rawat.

"Beta, you both go and freshen up first," Dada Sa said. Veer and Aarav nodded and went to their respective chambers.

Chambers, yes. Everyone has their own particular chambers in the mansion. However, the kids—Tina, Rishi, and Rudra—live in one. As kids, they had a slogan: "Unity is strength," and all the pranks they did, and still do, are together.

As Veer went upstairs, everyone sighed in relief.

"He didn't hear... right?" Pari asked, roaming her eyes around.

"Think not," Purnima said, sighing once again.

Everyone's attention turned towards Anupurna for the previous question. She took a long breath and dropped the bomb.

"ISHANI."

Now, it was a double shock for everyone present. Indeed, everyone was happy but also confused. She turned towards Pari and Abhinav, held Pari's hand, and said,

"We have all seen Ishani grow up; she is like our own child. I really adore her. We would be blessed to have her as our daughter-in-law, and I am sure she will change our Veer too. Please think about this."

Pari looked at Abhinav, and he smiled back at her, which brought a smile to her face. She turned back to Anupurna.

"Not only you, Maa Sa, but we would also be blessed to have Veer as our son-in-law. I agree with this, and we will be relieved that our daughter is not going to a stranger but to her own home," she said with a warm smile.

Everyone was happy to hear her answer when Rishi interrupted,

"Everyone remembers, right? Our approval is of no use; we have to make that stone-like man agree. So, who will start the talk?" he asked.