☐ 17

To love

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Seasons- Wave to earth

For an entire month and 15 days, they were inseparable, forging an unbreakable bond. They were each other's pillars of strength, unyielding in their companionship. Days blur into nights as they navigate life's challenges, side by side. When Yuna falls ill, he becomes her caretaker, tending to her needs with the tenderness of a guardian. Occasionally, he entrusts her care to his mother, unknowingly enabling her to hide the truth beneath the guise of a mere fever.

In this shared time, they accomplish a remarkable feat: completing 80 of Yuna's cherished wishes.

Yet, amidst the joy of accomplishment, a bittersweet realization takes root. Yuna, even in her weakest moments, perceives the subtle shifts. Completion breeds emptiness; her fear of becoming expendable is an unwelcome specter.

The truth materializes as the days press forward, casting shadows on their once-seamless camaraderie.

As her illness advances, he remains oblivious to its true nature. And in her heart, Yuna bears the weight of her silence, her reasons known only to herself.

The connection they've woven remains unblemished, but a subtle distance begins to settle, an echo of what once was.

As Sunghoon strides through the company's corridors, his steps exude an air of dominance and purpose. His every movement seems to demand attention and respect.

As he approaches the meeting room, the embodiment of his company's success, he's met by the founder, the visionary who laid the foundation for their achievements.

"Sunghoon, our bank has woven its fate with a New York counterpart, and they're entrusting you to lead the Korean section of this alliance."