Chapter 1

"Omg,in 1 more minute we're going to be out of school for the summer"! My best friend mya said."I know I'm so excited."i replied.we are going to spend the whole summer in Miami,my mom was going to be on a business trip and needed me to be doing something productive instead of being on my phone all the time.
Brrrriiiinnnggg! The bell rang and everyone spilled out of the school.i said goodbye to mya and went home to finish packing. I walk home because it's not that far from my house.i do have a car though.anyways,i was walking home from school when I got a call from my mom.right when I answered my mom started talking really fast and I couldn't understand what she was saying."youhavetocancelyourtriptomiamibecauseyouhavetobabysitjackgilinsky."she slurred."mom calm down and tell me what is going on"i said as calm as I could."dont get mad but,you have to cancel your trip to-". "WHAT?"i screamed into the phone cutting her off."honey lets talk about this later when you get home"she said "ugh."i whined before hanging up and walking the rest of the way.i walked inside and my mom was waiting for me drinking tea."EXPLAIN MOM" I yelled "first of all don't talk to me like that,second of all you have to cancel your trip because last summer I promised mrs.gilinsky to babysit her son Jack."she said calmly. "wait,so your telling me I have to throw away my summer just to babysit a stupid boy?"i asked."sorry but ya, end of conversation."she snapped.i stormed up to my room and opened my suitcase,after that I called mya and told her I wasn't coming and why.then i plopped on my bed and went on Twitter.