In A Trance~

This story starts with A girl from the country who moves to a town called Derry. Her name is Niylah, she knows nothing of the city seeing as she has lived on the countryside and is a bit uneasy-♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

She moves because her mother is sick and she has to live with her father's mother/her grandmother. Unbeknownst to her, her grandmother was an evil bitch to put it simply. Her grandmother didn't care for her and didn't care they were related, she just paid for an old house that hasn't been used in forever so Niylah wouldn't have to stay with her.

Coming into the city with her style of clothing and looks, she catches the eye of people because of how peculiar she seems but not just people outside, she catches the eyes of two dangerous men.

They were on a "hunt" if you will, searching for new victims when they spotted her through her new window.

The house she'd been in hadn't been used in years, so seeing someone in that house was strange, nevertheless they kept moving forward.

...

Time goes by and their hunt is finished, going back home one of the men remembers the girl, wanting to know who that was, they go back to the house.

That man being Ace, "Yo, who was that at that house?" the other man named Sincere replied, "I don't know nigga, why you think I would know." "Because you know everybody here, duh." Sincere just looked at him knowing he was right. "Well I don't know this one."

Ace had gotten an idea in his head and had a huge smirk on his face, "Let's go find out who that was then." Sincere thought about it for a moment before finally agreeing but after they change their clothes at their house.  Once they got to the house, they looked through one of the windows on the side. They didn't expect to see the girl waving sage in her room. They were confused about what she was doing but couldn't get the sight of her body off their minds.

She was wearing a green crop top that covered her breasts but left nothing to the imagination, and a long thin green skirt with a slit on the side

She was wearing a green crop top that covered her breasts but left nothing to the imagination, and a long thin green skirt with a slit on the side. While looking through the window they saw she also had music on, but they couldn't really hear the music because her window was closed and the sound wasn't too high. Their eyes were glued onto her hips and ass as she swayed her hips back and forth, still waving the herb.

She looked so mesmerizing that they forgot what they were initially at the house for. With her beautiful brown skin, to her curves, to the sway in her hips and her accessories on her arms, hips, neck, ankle and hair.

All of what was described wasn't even the most hypnotizing, it was the way she was caressing her snake, the part that had them both was the way she caressed it with such grace and gentleness

All of what was described wasn't even the most hypnotizing, it was the way she was caressing her snake, the part that had them both was the way she caressed it with such grace and gentleness. She danced as the snake moved around her body freely and slowly.

The movement was up her neck, to her breasts and going between the valley of her breasts. The snake goes downwards to her stomach, to her legs and in between. They were stuck on her thighs just watching the snake, kinda wishing it were them.

They watched her move and as she was about to turn around to the window, they ducked down. They stayed down for a bit before getting back up and looking through the window again, just to see her going somewhere else in the house. They looked at eachother and decided to both go home.

Walking home it was like they were in a trance. All they could think about was the way her body moved and just how perfect she looked. They finally got home after 10 minutes of walking, it wasn't until someone finally broke the silence that they made up their minds. She was theirs, to have, too hold, to keep, to love, to fuck, to dance with.

They wanted her, BAD. Ace finally says, "Nigga, I think I just found my soulmate." He looks up into space while saying that, flopping onto the couch still staring at the ceiling. "Shit, she was fine as hell. We gon' have to meet her soon, get her to know us, but we will have her. Soon enough." As they thought of a plan to get her, they just smiled devilishly at the thoughts they had and what they wanted to do to her. Unknown to them and her, they would all be seeing each other sooner than they thought.