❀ 3: 𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘵 ❀

"Hey Hoseok! This side!" Hoseok heard his best friend calling him towards the group of males sitting as soon as he stepped inside the house

"Hello guys!" Hoseok said with a small smile as he took his seat beside Jimin.

"Before anything I want to tell you guys something." Yoongi said clearing his throat. Yoongi is Taehyung's cousin brother with whom Taehyung shares a very close and fond bond.

"What is it Yoongi?" Namjoon who was Taehyung's older brother and also a part of their friend group asked.

"What do you think about our trip? Yoongi asked smirking at the males.

"Trip? As in all the seven of us?" Seokjin who was Taehyung's wife's cousin, Namjoon's best friend and also a part of the friend group said.

"Yes hyung! We should go for a trip together! With our families included!" Yoongi said excitedly.

"Guys I think-" Before Hoseok could say anything Taehyung said in between.

"Don't you think of it Hoseok. I know you very well. You will give some excuse to not go." Taehyung said.

"Yes Taehyungie hyung! You are very right!" Jungkook said through the video call.

"Fine. I am ready to go." Hoseok said surrendering to his friends already.

"What about the rest?" Yoongi asked eyeing everyone.

"I can go hyung and I think Y/n also won't have any problem." Taehyung said.

"I can also go Yoongi. I just have to confirm once." Jimin said smiling and just like that everyone gave their opinions which were positive.

"I am ready to go but only in one condition-" Jungkook said putting forward his condition.

"I know I am not yet married but please include my fiancee in this trip as well!" Jungkook pleaded making everyone chuckle at the youngest.

"Sure sure." Yoongi said smiling.

𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑎 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑢𝑝𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑝.

❀...❀...❀

"Park Y/n is not scared of anybody." Y/n said as a matter of fact.

"Are you done? I need to go Y/n!" Yiseo said as she saw her best friend getting ready to slide down while skiing. Being a holiday Y/n and her best friend Yiseo went for skiing together.

"Yeah yeah whatever. We will do it for the last time and then go back." Y/n said after which she slide down the snow filled hill making her way skiing happily.