« 𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒 »

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 •

Akari froze with the statement niki said.

Niki had told akari almost everything as he sees her as his older sister.

Akari knows that jake and the others are mafias but she doesn't know what their group name is.

Akari turned to niki as they both stared at each other.

"Well, you do know I wasn't there, but when you described the person before, it awfully made me think about sunoo" akari spoke as she stood up and threw the bottle in the bin.

Niki made his lips form a (O) as he nodded slightly.

"But, I'm having second thoughts, I mean- there's billions of people that are on earth. The person that helped you couldn't possibly be sunoo, but that's what future will tell us" akari said as she walked to the computers and quickly searched for a song.

Niki stood there as he looked into the mirror.

"Let's start practicing" akari spoke as the song played making them run to their position and start with a powerful move.

𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 •

"Ugh, I'm tired" sunghoon groaned as sunghoon, jake heeseung and jay collapsed on the green grass.

The 7 decided to rest at a park near by and eat before going back to akari and Niki.

Sunoo scoffed as he took out his phone.

His eyes shook as he saw a text from his boss.

"Uhm, I have to meet up with someone, could you guys wait here?" Sunoo spoke as he removed the head on his lap and stood up.

The others looked at him confused but nodded.

Sunoo smiled and thanked them as he immediately walked away.

The other 6 stayed their as they sipped on their drinks and ate their food.

It had been an hour and sunoo still wasn't here.

That got his sweet boyfriend worried.

"Calm down Jake, I'm sure he's fine" heeseung comforted the younger as he rubbed makes arms.

Jake sighed as he leaned his head back and stared at the sunset.

He smiled a bit as he remembered his boyfriends smile.

Sunoo was a ball of sunshine. The sun reminded him of his lover because of his name and personality.

Suddenly, a shuffle caught their attention.

They averted their eyes and saw sunoo standing there with a completely different look.

Now he wore A black and grey jacket with black sweat pants as he has a black beanie on his head with his hair falling out from it.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐞 <𝟑

Jake stood up as he rushed over to sunoo.

"Love, are you okay?" Jake spoke in a panicked tone observing his boyfriends face.

Sunoo gigled as he held the hands on his cheeks.

"Babe, I'm fine" sunoo spoke as he looked back and smiled.

"Should we go now? It's about to be dark-well it is already" sunoo said looking at the sky.

He others nodded as they took the shoppers and stuff as they headed to their car.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 •

The seven reached jakes house again as they decided to sleep there.

They were greeted by the sight of niki and akari observing something as they whispered to eachother.

The two seemed to be so occupied that they didn't even notice the owner and the others walking in.

"Yah, get your head straight before I shove this down your throat" akari threatened niki as niki stumbled back while flying his hands to the air.

"Ahem" jay fake coughed in order to get their attention.

The sudden action made the older and younger scream, startled by their appearance as they turned back.

"AH-" their dolohin screams filled the air As they hugged onto each other for dear life.

Their eyes closed as they kept screaming.

The screaming quite down when the two noticed nothing happening to them.

They slowly opened their eyes too see who was there. Seeing the sight of their friends made them widened their eyes as they quickly hid something.

"O-oh, ahem- hi!" Niki said in a nervous yet happy tone.

"Mind telling us what were you two doing?" Jake spoke in a stern and cold voice as he glared at the two.

The two looked at eachother in panic as they gulped. "U-uhm, you know s-some science stuff-" niki spoke as akari smacked her forehead While mumbling incoherent words.

"Mind showin-" "NO" the two quickly said a little too loud for their liking.

Sunoo raised an eyebrow at them "w-we mean n-nooooo, it's a secret?" Niki said as he sounded unsure.

Akari quickly nodded with a smile.

"Well, we will be heading our wayyy, cya-" akari said as she grabbed something before the two of them dashed away.

The others stared at them in disbelief.

Jake broke the silence as he spoke.

"Let's all just sleep since I'm quite tired, heeseung show them their room'' Jake spoke as he quickly ran away with sunoo ignoring the yelling from behind.

Sunoo giggled as he ran with Jake.

The two entered makes room as Jake shut the door.

The two quickly begun kissing as Jake locked the door and walked back to the bed making him fall as sunoo sat on his lap grinding over it.

The two moaned into the kiss as sunoo tangled his fingers with his hair pulling him deeper.

Soon they broke the kiss and stared at each other.

The two smiled sweetly before they fell on the bed and hugged eachother.

"Love" Jake spoke as sunoo nodded in the crook of jakes neck.

"Don't sleep yet, you just caused me a problem" Jake spoke in a seductive yet sad tone making sunoo blush.

" I won't let you sleep tonight" Jake whispered as he smirked.

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❁✿❀✿❀✿

𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒚.

𝑻𝒉𝒙 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒖𝒗𝒔 <𝟑

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿