The Big Day

Everything has been crazier than usual. Ever since that night I tweeted The Bomb Digz were performing at my dad's club Ruby Kisses, our mentions have been getting blown up. 1st. I made the same mistake using an S and not a Z, I @'d "@thebombdigs" which I guess is a fanpage, fake, or a parody, as if they were the real guys and got major backlash. Half the mentions were their fans being grammar police correcting me on my error, and the others were freaking out, or asking if it were contests to win free tickets. Before correcting the tweet, I went through the hundreds of RTs to see the Bomb Digz were one of the first to RT and FAV it. After correcting the tweet I went to their page and looked at their tweets. I was shocked to see they actually replied to a lot of fans, and it was all different ones, no favoritism, and it wasn't just to the thirstiest or really attract freaky girls either. I respect that. I noticed they were telling all of their New York fans to come to the show, which would be a problem if they weren't 18+. I followed them and they instantly followed back. I DM'd them a pic of me holding up the flyer pointing to the 18+.

DM @RubyKissesNightClub: Hi, I'm Kimora..My dad owns the Club you're performing at next Friday, and as you can see.. It's an 18+ only club so tell your fans please.🔞

DM @The_Bomb_Digz: is that you in the pic?

DM @RubyKissesNightClub: yes it is..

DM @The_Bomb_Digz: you're beautiful 😍❤️🌹

DM @RubyKissesNightClub: first off little boy, I am fifth-teen, I am in high school. I can be your baby sitter ok? I'm not one of your little...

DM @RubyKissesNightClub: fans that you think will just fall head over heels in love with you ok? So don't try to pull nothing or play no games with me.

DM @The_Bomb_Digz: you're not a fan?

DM @RubyKissesNightClub: No, and speaking of your fans, just tell them what I said, ok?

DM @The_Bomb_Digz: ok.. But they're not going to like that... If you want a sold out show. Lower the age limit this ONE time.😫

DM @RubyKissesNightClub: I don't know, I don't think so, my dad will say no.

DM @The_Bomb_Digz: Just ask, please! For us 😫

DM @RubyKissesNightClub: fine, ok, I'll ask. 😒

DM @The_Bomb_Digz: You Gizzy! 😎 thanks beautiful, see you next Friday. ✌🏽️

DM @RubyKissesNightClub: wait. WHAT?! 😳

DM @RubyKissesNightClub: what's a Gizzy?

DM @RubyKissesNightClub: Hello..!?

They didn't reply but they tweeted the picture I sent them in the DM and put it on their Instagram. I only know because Monae instantly sent me the screenshot of it all and started freaking out. Throughout the week leading up to the major event, she's been coaching me on everything to know about The Bomb Digz. I can't remember half the things she's said, it's like trying to cram a banana into a cheerios hole. It's too much, Doesn't fit. All I know is that they're really talented and cute. but still, I'm not like a huge fan, I just like their music.