-[𝘼𝘾𝙏. 𝟶𝟷]-[𝘾𝙃. 03]-} 𝗔 𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬 𝗨𝗚𝗟𝗬 𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

'𝗢𝗡𝗖𝗘, the Fontaine kingdom stood as a beacon of glory and prosperity under the rule of their beloved king and queen. Their reign was marked by benevolence, wisdom, and the unyielding love they bore for their people. The kingdom flourished, and its citizens lived in peace.

However, the tides of fate took a malevolent turn when a god, envious of the prosperity that emanated from Fontaine, sought to claim the kingdom as their own. This deity, known as 'Focalors', wielded dark powers that surpassed mortal comprehension, and- '

'Erm... Lyney? Isn't that a little- dramatic?'

You, Lynette and Freminet were sitting on a dark green couch, staring at Lyney while he stood on stage, reenacting the story of Fontaine. Lyney's smile faltered a little, and he paused momentarily, firecrackers suspended in mid-air as he looked crossly at Lynette. 'SHUSH. Do NOT speak while THE PERFORMER is PERFORMING. Got it?' Lynette rolled her eyes, but settled into silence with her arms crossed.

'Ugh, ANWAYS.' With another flourish of his hands, his play began anew.

'In a cruel twist of fate, the divine usurper laid waste to the once-thriving kingdom, conquering it with a ruthless iron fist. Accompanying this so-called 'god' was her assistant, Neuvillette. (Pausing, Lyney made a mental note. 'We'll come back to him later') 

The King and Queen, once revered by their subjects, were now subjected to a grotesque fate. Furina, reveling in their defeat, froze the royal couple, preserving them in jars like grotesque trophies – a macabre display of her newfound dominance. The Fontaine kingdom, once vibrant and alive, now echoed with the sinister laughter of the malevolent god. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHA..*cough*...HA...ha.'

With a bang, the firecrackers went off and showered the small audience in a haze of gold and blue sparks. Lyney took a bow before plopping himself onto the couch with an oof. 'SO!,' He said, clapping his hands together, 'any questions?'

 Freminet lolled his head sideways to give Lyney an enormous side eye. Coughing, he waved the smoke from the firecrackers out of his face before speaking. 'Alright, First of all... Focalors isn't that bad, like, she didn't really start a war or anything, she didn't really like, conquer Fontaine or anything. You know, I actually heard that the Queen actually PEACEFULLY gave the kingdom to Focalors... so.. yeah.' 

Lynette uncrossed her arms before staring at you, taking account of your stricken expression. 'Listen, I know this may be hard to hear, but you know Lyney loves being dramatic, so the part about your parents being pickled in a jar probably isn't true...'