🔮Author Note🔮

this isn't the official author note but here ya go...

hi, dear people 🥺 I swear I miss so much to write here, and connect with all of you through my stories 😖 I started collage last week, and I am coursing six subjects for which I have to go four days a week, and virtual on Mondays. To be honest, it's not that hard. I switched from economics to Audiovisual Arts so this feels like playground for me, but it demands time. Mostly because I have to wake up at 5 am and I arrive home around 02.00 pm. If I already have issues with sleeping, it just got worse while studying. I don't know in your country but, we, Argentinian people sleep at like 12.00 am. My happy eyes turned into this (⁠╯⁠︵⁠╰⁠,⁠) lol.
I spend the hours left into studying, filming videos, editing, writing some scrips, and I try to never skip my workouts because it is what keeps my sanity.

I almost don't have time for writing, and if I have (like now), I am just too sleepy TO THINK.

but anyway...

I am not leaving my stories yet because I love them and I want to finish them, but updates might be slow. I'll try to keep my life productively so I have time to write.

Now... CRYSTALLINE.

I started writing this at the beginning of the year, I think. It is actually a no fanfic book I am working on, and I already love it, I decide it to adapt it to Liskook so all of you could read it too. This won't middle into my other stories though, in fact, I have been writing this one simultaneously during all this time. So, it's the same.

I really love these characters and I love the storyline. It's a little bit more "serious" than my other novels, and it's not similar to any of them... I think. We are setting apart from fanfics here.

I am not checking on Liskook, Lisa and Jungkook, aside from the most important things, but I know stuff has happened because I get notifications of everyone crying. lol. I also wanted to bring a little bit of fun? to the whole situation. I feel like a lot of interactions had fallen (not only for me) and that's really sad. Aside from the shipp, this world that the fandom has created is good on its own. You don't need the two idols seriously dating to ship them (with respect, not obsessively) and to keep ENJOYING IT. I enjoy being a liskooker, and I enjoy this world the community created. It's fun, it's creative, it's nostalgic. Despite everything, don't lose the spirit people!

that's all I want to say. He. Sorry I am silent, I just hate how loud I am in Wattpad so I castigate myself by not posting nor commenting anything 😌

I hope you all are having a great time!

Thank you for always reading me, for real ❤️❤️❤️

V.