𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘

(𝙸 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚕)

(𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎.)

                                  𝙸𝙶𝙽𝙾𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝙶𝚁𝙰𝙼𝙼𝙰𝚁

There was a cruel prince who ruled the abyss, there was darkness. The Prince's name was.. Dyrroth. He was a cruel demonic prince.. He also hates humans. And he loves Wine. Everyone in the lightness thought that Dyrroth was demonic, cruel and crazy. But secretly has a crush on Ruby.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the world, there was light ness... And there was one girl who lives there.. Ruby.

Ruby was a beautiful girl, she was a wolf hunter in the lightness. She wore a red hood and an eye patch. She had a really huge weapon to attack the wolves. She was calm and beautiful and she loves her friends really much. Like she was the opposite of Dyrroth.

_______________________________________________________________

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚕

Ruby was just hunting some wolves until she heard something in a bush. She ignored the noise but she was curious of what was in it.

she approached the bush and checked it. She saw... Nothing.

She sighed in relief as she walked away from the bush. But she heard a noise from the bush again.

She was getting frustrated at the noise that was coming from the bush. So she pointed her scythe at bush as the bush moved.

She was getting nervous as she still held her scythe.

But it was just Nana.

"Oh! Hi Ruby!!"
Nana waved her little hand at Ruby as she smiled.

"Oh, thank goodness it's just you. You gave me a heart attack there."
Ruby spoke as she sighed in relief.

Then a bunny approached Ruby. Ruby immediately hugged the bunny because of its cuteness.

Then the bunny became the 'demon prince'.

Ruby gasped as she noticed who she was hugging, it was Dyrroth.

"Why the fuck are you hugging me?"
Dyrroth spoke as he tried to push Ruby away

"Oh! I'm so sorry.."
Ruby spoke as she pulled away.

Dyrroth dusted himself off.

"Don't ever do that again."
Dyrroth scoffed as he walked away.

"Okay!!"
Ruby shouted at Dyrroth as he still continued to walk away.

After a couple of days...

'Where the hell is Dyrroth..? I haven't seen him for days..'

Ruby thought.

'Maybe he's just busy..? No, he would've told it to me when he got other things to do..'

Ruby thought as she started to become worried.