𝟬𝟬𝟱 - 𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗪 𝗨𝗣

❝𝘖𝘩, 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯', 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘶𝘱❞

𝗠𝗔𝗬 𝟲𝗧𝗛 , 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯
𝗡𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗩𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘 , 𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗘
𝟭:𝟮𝟳 𝗣𝗠

The following morning, Tatum had woken up earlier than normal since she wanted to give Lucy her sweater back.

𝗧𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗺
Hey so um I forgot to give your
sweater back last night
I wanted to give it back before the show so
you don't have to carry it around all night

𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹
Oh yeah
Just come by the hotel
Room 209

𝗧𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗺
Okay
𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥 1:31 𝘗𝘔

Tatum stopped by the hotel, expecting Lucy to be the one to answer the door.

"Oh- Julien?"

"Tatum, hey, what are you doing here?"

"Lucy let me borrow her jacket last night," Tatum motioned to the sweater draped over her arm, "I forgot to return it when she dropped me off"

"I can take it, Lucy's doing her makeup right now" Julien took the sweater from Tatum and tossed it over her shoulder.

"Well um, I gotta go, but I'll see you guys at the concert"

Julien shut the door and tossed Lucy's sweater on the arm of a chair.

"Who was at the door?" Phoebe asked, sitting up in bed.

"Tatum," Julien answered, "Apparently Lucy let her borrow her sweater"

Phoebe raised an eyebrow and smirked, "Really? You're about to owe me $20"

"I can hear you guys!" Lucy shouted, "Did you make a bet?"

"No!" Julien yelled, "We would never do that!"

The concert had gone the same as yesterday, except Tatum wasn't as much of a mess during Marjorie. Tatum and Lucy spent almost the entire concert in each others arms, it felt more comfortable than just awkwardly standing beside each other. Phoebe however, kept annoying Julien about owing her $20 soon.

Surprise song time had rolled around, night 2 on the guitar consisted of Out Of The Woods.

Taylor sat at the piano and played a few keys before speaking into the mic. "So um, it was my sisters birthday two days ago, and we were talking about the how she's almost 30. Then it hit me that she's growing up despite the fact I don't want her to," The crowd cheered, knowing exactly what song was about to be played, "Tatum, this one's for you, I love you"

Taylor continued playing the piano as the crowd let out a mix of screams and sobs. Tatum laid her head back against Lucy's shoulder as the two swayed to the music.

Phoebe slapped Juliens shoulder and pointed at the two. "You're about to be $20 in debt"

𝗔/𝗡:
I just realized I unintentionally made all the chapter titles taylor songs
they just fit better ig???
also sorry for the short chapter
I have covid rn and can barely breath or do anything and im convinced this is what death feels like
also I could not be bothered to proofread this chapter so I apologize if some things dont make sense