🌸цветок🌸

-RUSSIAS POV-

I woke up to my dad telling me that where leaving in a hour i brushed my teeth and put on a outfit my mom chose for me i love my mom very much Same for my Dad and my siblings anyways I put on my outfit and shoes and combed my hair and slicked back and i made sure i looked nice and went down stairs to where my mom and dad where waiting and we got in the carriages and soon we where off to the southern kingdom.

Russias Outfit ^

Anyways the ride there was super boring I hope I see him there I can't wait but China is going to be there ебать(fuck) i don't hate China we're best friends but he is a player and loves to date  a bunch of omegas and America is just his type but I won't let China get to America not under my watch. Oh and I forgot I brought a rose for America it's a tradition that each heir of each kingdom to bring a rose native to their land and give it to their future mate if they find one during the meeting I hope I can give it to America the rose symbolizes engagement/love to a omega if a omega accepts the rose that means they accept your love in this case if they reject it the rose dies and turns into dust. I brought America a Crystal Rose which is native to our land it is admired all over the world for how special it is it can heal wounds and is believed to bless people with good marriage and healthy briths so when ever the Queen is giving birth they fill the room with crystal roses for healthy child birth.
——————————————————————————

HELLO everyone I am BACK!!!! And I am uploading again so I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, more are coming remember to take care and that you are perfect the way you are love y'all take care have a good day/night/evening/morning!!!❤️🌸❤️🌸❤️🌸❤️🌸❤️🌸
Word count- 347