Ya know

"Did you get the package yet Garry", I scream from the car to the house for my daily checkup. "No Kleo, I did not, I will let you know when I do and you know this already", Garry barked back. Jesus, I hate that man. That man used to be my loving, charming husband, now he's just a no-good, piece of trash I have to check on, but only for my package. I need that package. "Hey, just another try of askin', what is in that stupid package that you need so desperately? I don't like these unexpected visits ya know". I glared at him and drove off, ignoring his question and presence in my mind as I pressed the gas to peddle as far as I could without having a cop chasing after me. I finally got to the hotel where I got half off on a random tiktok website and got comfortable. "I'll check the house again in two hours, four tops tho in case I "Break my already broken sobriety once more"'. I knew that my friend Kate was coming over after her shifts were over down the block at the club, which should end in an hour or so. I guess I could wait to get my zen on with them but on the other hand, it feels like it is calling my name right now. I picked it up. This is never a good sign. I put the bag, full of zen on the table and got my dollar, and i'd ready for action. I emptied out the bag on the table and started to chop the stuff on the table to a nice consistency. I rolled up my dollar and put it near my nose. Getting closer to the crushed-up zen on my table felt like a rush but before I got to do it, my club village of so-called friends was pounding on the hotel door. "OPEN UP BITCH", once called out. I opened the door and at least three out of the almost fifteen girls fell on the floor, wasted as hell. One of the others went to go puke in my bathroom. "What the hell Kate", I playfully shoved her, us both laugjing our asses off. "Just some extra girls that couldn't go home, and also pay well if you get into bed with them", she winked at me as if I might just take her up on the offer. "Kleo, you used to have so much fun with these girls, and at the club for that matter. Now you just sit in this stupid hotel, with nothing to do but check up on your lousy husband and that ridiculous package", She just packed up all of my recent doings in two sentences."I do things, Kate,", I fought back. "Oh yea, like what", she fought back. "And checking the order is not an answer I should be hearing either. "What is in that package anyway, that you are so determined to get. I knew she was gonna ask me this fucking question. "Uh, well..", I paused in between my words trying to figure out a quick like before she assumes anything. "Well its, private", I said. "Oh..my..god", she whispered. "Your dirty little whore. I knew you were a freak, but buying a TOY, that is taking days, if not weeks to come and you for that matter", she peeked at my face to see my reaction to that comment she made about my sad sex life, like hers isn't any better. She sleeps with ten guys a week, maybe twenty, like Jesus. I would rather be dry and sad down there than have AIDS and do treatments for craps and other STD-type shit like she will have to in a couple of weeks in this lifestyle. Anyways, I looked at her and chuckled a smile at her, regarding the last thing she said to me. "I see you have some stuff on your table, wanna go do it?", she asked. "I was already planning to, before you and your stip possie came into my room", I snarked. "Well nothing is stopping you now Kleo", she said. "And stop with the snarks, I can tell ya know", she replied.