RWRB au (oc characters)

stupid little story that i wrote instead of having a lunch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prince Henry and his good mate Percy walked over to Alex and his sister Nora. You came. I thought you hate New Years. exclaimed Alex. I do, but my friend Percy begged me to introduce him to your sister. replied Henry. Percy said hi to Nora and went to get drinks with her. Henrys eyes wandered to me. He coughed in my way and waited for Alex to introduce me. Oh yeah sorry. This is Theo. Hes my best friend and finally decided to join my New Years party for the first time in years. Theo this is Henry. The royal highness. he laughed and tried to tease Henry. Nice to meet you Henry. Ive heard so many things about you. Alex practically cant shut up about you. I teased Alex back. Henrys cheeks turned redish color. Alex punched me into the arm and laughed awkwardly. Really? What did he say? asked Henry in a sassy tone. Shut up! Stop talking. screamed Alex and covered my mounth. Then he froze. Huge smirk appeared on his face and I knew Im fucked. I looked into the same direction and just accepted my fate. Luke walked through the door and immediately went to us. Oh look who it is? Your secret love just came. I blushed and just prayed he didnt hear. I knew that Luke was bisexual, but we were only friends. I dont think this will ever change. We were friends since last New Years. We used to always tease each other, no hard feelings, but over the last couple of months it seemed like we got closer. Maybe Im just delusional and its all in my head. He probably thinks of me just like a good mate or younger brother. But I dont. He makes me feel safe and fearless. He makes talking with strangers and socializing so much easier. When hes with me I feel home. I can just be who I am without being afraid someone will think Im weird. He just gets me. Henry wathed Luke walk up to us. Who is this? he asked Alex curiously. Henry this is Luke, Theos big ass crush. he said. And Luke this is Henry, Alex crush that he wont shut up about. I said in return. Luke understood we are teasing each other and said Yes its me, the infamous Luke who makes Theos dick throb and I see you are the Prince for whom is my friend Alex gay. Glad to meet you. Id love to stay here and listen to these two kids teasing each other till its new year, but Im very thirsty and painfully sober so Ill get going to the bar now. You can join me if youd like. Luke said smirking at the throbbing part and waiting for an answer from very obviously flustered Henry. Thank you, but I dont really drink. I might join later tho. Alex finally came back to his senses and took Henry dancing. It was just me and his now. Well not literally, because the place was filled with drunk people dancing and grinding on each other. So you make my dick throb, huh? And dont I, darling? my cheeks turned red. OH boy you know two can play this game. I dont know. Youll have to find for yourself, love. and with that someone took my hand and brought me on the dancing floor. I looked back and saw Luke just standing there speechless. Im not the best when it comes to dancing, but moving your hips isnt a rocket science. Feeling Lukes eyes on my body, I stared moving to the rhytm and swaying my body. When I finally looked at him again, he already had his long awaited drink. He was watching my every move, his eyes moving with my body. Making my way over to him, I grabbed his hand and took him dancing with me. He was definitelly better then me. His moves so smooth and untroubled. For a minute it felt like we were alone. All the people disappeared, it was just us dancing body on body. Then everyone started to scream. It was the final count down. Ten, nine, eight- people sterted chanting waiting for midnight. Luke and I were staring at each other. Four, three, two, one-! Luke slightly bent over and connected our lips. He pulled back looking afraid. Shit Im sorry. That was stu- Shut up, shut the fuck up! I kissed him back. His hand in my hair made me feel things. When we pulled away he whispered into my ear: Im ready to find if I make your cock throb, love. oh my god, pipe down loverboy. One thing after another. Plus we are in a room full of horny people. he laughed, kissing me again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

814 words

idek what this is, theres probably bunch of mistakes, but im not english and you dont even know how many words i had to google cause i dont know how to spell them. i almost wrote curiouselly.

i could theorethically continue this if there would be even ANYONE who would want me too

fun fact: i wrote Luke's character based on that one aussie comedian on tiktok cause hes hot, funny and very respectful. the character is not supossed to be exactly him, its just the name, sassiness and comedy, other then that its totally made up

(if you know his name please write it in the comments cause i cant find him)