Chapter One - We meet again...

In the office the only thing that can be heard was the clock ticking. And just as the big wing hit 4, the whole office floor blasted in cheers, a good day at work has finished, it's Friday. Everybody greeted each other and wished each other a good weekend. Danielle Reed the company's psychologist got out of the building with a big smile as she too, like the others couldn't wait for Friday to come. "Goodbye Miss Reed!", one of the office workers exclaimed happily as he ran past her undoing his tie. Danielle passed him a professional smile and waved slightly. She got inside her car making her way to pick up something that meant the world to her.

As she parked her car in the schools driveway, she could see her son sitting on the swing of the schools' playground. She pressed the horn of the car two times getting the attention of the small boy. Exiting the car she kneeled down making her son jump into her arms very happy to see his mom. "Momm, I missed you!" the little boy exclaimed making his mom smile at the small drama boy. "Hahaha Dean, we saw each other this morning." That didn't stop the boy to be even more dramatic. "I knooow but it felt like a year." Danielle laughed with a full heart and set the boy in his car seat. "So where are we going little man?" Dean scratched his chin in a thinking manner until a light bulb shone above his head. "Amusement park!" Danielle thought it would be that destination so she took the first left and with that they approached the big amusement park near the open sea.

The mom and son spent their Friday evening with lots of screams and laughter while riding the rides that were appropriate for the little eight year old and the mother.

As the next day rolled in Dean woke up fresh and ready for an adventures day with his mom. Danielle took a week off, and pulled Dean out of school for a week so they can go on a trip to Italy. Danielle really loves Italy as it holds a special place in her heart since her teenage years. Also in Palermo its biggest five star hotels Dean was conceived with a name she only remembers his smell and touch but face is foggy, due to her being drunk and high on sex.

They packed some things to wear and the rest of their clothes they'll buy there. Dean was excited to go since it was his first time getting on a plane and flying, he had a really good feeling about this trip like something good was going to happen.

On the other side a man was also getting ready to leave the country. But first he had to throw some shit out the door before he leaves. "Get out of the house, I'm counting to 5." Just as he started counting, the girl that was trying to seduce the man ran for her life. He let out a sigh and lit a cigarette to relieve some stress and got in the car to leave for the airport.

>Plamero, Sicily<

The duo landed in Plamero and the boy was asleep in his mothers arms, not seeing the beauty of the place he arrived. Danielle hailed a taxi in front of the airport. Speaking in fluent Italian she told him the address of the hotel they are going to stay at. And it was the same one that she spent her last day at nine years ago. When she got into the room she thanked the young bellboy for bringing her suitcase up. Just as she put Dean on the bed he woke up looking around not understanding where he was. She smiled at him and sat beside him, "Hey bear, wanna see the view?" as she asked Deans eyes sparked in curiosity and excitement. He nodded his head and almost fell off the bed. Danielle brought him to the balcony and the view was to die for. Old buildings adored their surroundings and a big fountain could be seen at the end of the street. "Mommy, can we go outside?" "Yes bear, but first we need to eat."

They got down to the lobby and Dean like a little kid he is ran straight into the restaurant, with a big smile he ran not looking in front of himself and just like in cartoons he bumped into something hard and tall falling on his butt. Danielle gasped, running behind him to see if her son was okay and to apologize to the man. As she approached the two the man kneeled down checking up on Dean but the little guy only knew a little bit of Italian and the only word he said was "Mi dispiace" (I'm sorry). The man was stunned and looked at the boy impressed. When he was about to respond Danielle rushed in. "Dean are you okay, next time don't run just walk a little fast." She turned her head towards the man, "Mi dispiace davvero signer, era troppo eccitato per mangiare." (I'm really sorry sir, he was just too excited to eat). Just as they made eye contact the man's eyes widened looking at Danielle surprised while Danielle looked sorry and nervous. "Don't worry about it, miss. Your Italian is really good, I'm impressed." He looked down at Dean and smiled lightly. "And this little one's too. Way to go little man." He high fived the boy who blushed embarrassed and hid behind Danielle's legs. "Well thank you sir, if you don't mind we'd like to take our leave and to not take up much of your time." The man still stared at her making her uncomfortable. "Have we met before?" he asked. The man shook his head, "No you just remind me of someone from the past." Danielle made an ohh face then waved at the man saying bye. 

The man stood still in his place watching the duo walk away, having a little smile, "We meet again little swan."

To be continued...