Introduction

Hello! Welcome to my TSS cataloguing project! Basically, my attempt at creating a thorough list of every episode in The Steve Saga!

I started working on this project towards the start of 2021 because I wanted to finally find out just how many episodes The Steve Saga had after years of the fandom not knowing, I knew that there aren't really any good playlists containing all of the episodes that don't have any major flaws which makes trying to watch the series as a new fan a massive pain and also I wanted there to be a well put together list of episodes that exists outside of youtube so if the episodes get deleted or privated, we'll still have a (somewhat) full understanding of how many videos Sabre created for the series and what they were.

But uhh.. you may have noticed that.. this list isn't finished yet. And also, if I started in 2021, then that means I started working on this 3 YEARS AGO, which is a really long time ago, and it took me this long to actually get this book out.

And that's because, I've taken quite a lot of breaks over the course of this project just depending on my personal interest, and mid 2023 I actually started taking a personal break for my mental health, and that's still how it is right now. Can't promise when I'll start working on this again. Might be in a couple days, or in a couple years, or never. Also won't say what my personal estimation of that time period is rn. However, I WILL say that I do very much plan on finishing this eventually if I can!

Right now, all I've got is the entire course of the original main series. But, the content that I want to add onto this list that needs to be here before I'd call it finished is this:

- Steve Saga Origins

- The Post-Canon Steve Saga Continuation

- The Blue Steve Saga

- The Virus Series 

- The Space Saga

And the content that I'd like to include additionally if I can manage, but don't feel fully obligated to add in:

- Silly 'just for fun' adventure videos (Eg. the server adventures from the Rainbow Steve channel, or the imaginary adventures from the Galaxy Steve channel)

- The Detecitve Llama Series

- Serious videos talking about lore and announcements 

- SCU cross-over videos

- Steve Saga Social Media posts (Eg. Tweets and instagram posts)

- Steve Saga Merch

And finally, content that I know I am not going to include in this:

- Lost Media that I don't have direct knowledge of (So mostly Lucas's Steve Saga)

- Non-Steve-Saga-related SCU videos + other media (Maybe I'll make another book like this about that when I rewatch it but not here k?)

- The MC Lore Series (That cute little Rainbow Quest Prelude series)  

[ And if there's anything that I didn't mention here, feel free to bring it to my attention just in case I forgot/didn't know! :) ]

[[And also, I should bring up The Meme Saga and the #FavreMySabreArt videos. I wanna review the #FavreMySabreArt videos before I fully decide to add them into this book, but they probably will eventually make it on the list of content that I might add additionally, especially since they were so Influential to the fandom culture. The Meme Saga on the other hand, I don't reallly wanna add in.. mostly for some personal reasons and because I'm a bit bitter about some of their content. Maybe I'll reconsider that and change my mind later, or maybe if I make an SCU-equivalent to this book, I'll just list them there? But don't count on it.]]

Now, in this book the content is organized and broken up by 'tabs', a short dividing chapter that explains the content of it's subject. Each series has it's own tab dedicated to it, and videos that aren't part of a sequence are grouped into categories based on related content. The lists underneath tabs are broken into 20 episode/video long chapters.

Not relevant just yet, but tabs for roleplays contain descriptions of the core premise of the series and the context that came right before, and therefore contain some spoilers for the lore and events that were presented beforehand. I strongly reccomend not looking at any tabs until you've finished watching what came before it. The original Steve Saga is the starting point of the series, so if you haven't watched anything yet, I reccomend going from that. I will include information about what stories/content were intended to viewed during or after certain roleplays in the tab of each series when applicable.

Videos are listed sequentially with this format:

Episode number - "Video title"

Name of the channel it was uploaded on*

Date that the video was uploaded

Inline video

If you notice any flaws in the lists, comment about it! This SHOULD be pretty solid, but you never know. 

If you do though, just keep in mind that if you see a video that was posted a day after the video after it take the time to watch the videos to see if they're actually out of order, or if you see a misspelled episode title, check to see if the actual video shares the same mistake. This list corrects sequencing for out of order videos, but tries to copy video titles as closely as possible, so please don't try to correct those elements of the list.

[Oh, and also feel free to just comment whatever you want and be silly! This book isn't THAT serious. Just don't be vulgar. Since this book is supposed to be a resource for the entire fandom, please don't swear or make "nsfw" references or jokes or anything and try to be polite. (。・ω・。) ]

This book also uses some emoji organization. If everything goes well, you shouldn't see anything, it'll all be for the drafts and the drafts alone, but if it turns out that a chapter was posted with a flaw or I decide to change something, as soon as it comes to my attention I'll tag it and maybe add a note at the bottom of this chapter about it so that if I don't fix it right away you'll still be able to tell that something is wrong. '[❌]' means that a chapter has a major flaw or is incomplete, eg. missing or out of order episodes whereas '(🟡)' means that it has a minor flaw such as a dating error or messed up formatting. :] 

Now also, this book does use quite a lot of inline videos. I personally haven't heard of anyone having problems with them, but as someone who has to put up with a lot of weird technical problems, I'm fully willing to entertain the idea that they might cause excessive lag or other problems for people on some devices or web browsers. So, if that's the case, please make sure to tell me about it. I might consider making an alternate version of this book that just gives the text links instead for people who struggle with that problem. (And just to try and avoid some predictable misinterpretation, I'll clarify that this version won't go anywhere if I do that, hence the term 'alternate version'.)

And I think that's basically the end of this introductory section? Thanks for reading. Hope you find this list useful! Have fun. :]

* Currently I'm a little on the fence on how that should be handled. I know for sure that for fan reuploads I need to give the name of the official channel that it was originally posted on, but should I also mention the name of the channel that reuploaded? Should I use the names of official channels as they were at the time that the video was originally uploaded or the name that it has right now?  For videos that were moved around on official channels, should I mention the channel they were originally on, or the one they're currently on or both?? Right now all there is that I've posted so far that REALLY raises this concern is the videos from the Rainbow Steve channel, and I've listed them as "Minecraft Movies channel", but I'm not sure if I'm totally happy with that? If you want, you can give me some feedback here cause' I don't really know how to feel. 

—|EDIT LOG|—

- Mar/04/024: Published the 'Introduction' section. Published the 'V | The Steve Saga | V' tab.  Published the list chapters for Episodes 1 to 427 of The Steve Saga [23 chapters].