writing

I,Katrinna Hudson have always wanted to become a writer.

For my very own mother was a writer. I wanted my dream of writing to come true and so far it has.

I used to write books on seral killers and pedophiles. Then my dream of writing became something different,something i enjoied more and more within each story i wrote. These stories i wrote often had many people dying in them. Then i relized not all books are based on killing and raping. But based off hurt love kindness. Maybe some stories are made about death or rape.

Some stories are just ment to be for little kids and young adults. Many people believe that when they write stories its for fun. But when i write stories i want them to be noticed and published. i spend hours a day coming up with wonderful stories to share with young adults like you. when i cant think of a good name for a book i just start off with chapter 1. i have written many stories one of them is called blood. another is called love at last. i came up with these stories when i was sad and thought that every story was ment to be written with murder in them.

now i write stories with happy endings. i love to write stories that have mayham and tradgidys and love and murder and sadness in them. since i was 7 i have always written stories but have never shown them to anyone. i believe that if i write more and more stories as i grow older i will someday become a author. these stories  i write are based off a few friends of mine Kelly Lyons(ImawesomeKL),  Erica Milford(Ilovedeidaraandgarra) Trinity Hartwell, Parker Russel, Payton Sammons, and Taryn Azlyn. i give these friends all my joy and happienss that i have when i write stories.