Prologue

-Do you regret it?

Marco asked, his blue eyes fixed on the woman standing besides him.
She did not look at him her face hidden by the mask she wore, the clouds blocked the sun the waves crashed against the ship's side harsly. But none of this seemed to bother her.

Finaly she raised her head glancing at him, the mask muffled her stern voice a bit.
-Regret what exacly?
She asked, there were many things she did regret so wich one was he asking about?
-Please be more specific when asking a question Marco-san.

Marco let out a sigh before he spoke again taking a step closer but still maintaining some space.
-meeting us...do you regret it?
He asked, a bit of hope or even a hint of worry evident in his tone.
The woman turned her head back towards the sea she was silent for a mere second before she opened her mouth ready to speak. Out of sudden she sensed something.
-Marine ships.
She simply stated. Her observation haki was always activated she learned to never let her guard down.
A frown took place on Marco's face, not just beacouse of the aproching treat but becouse of her lack of answer to his question.

I hope you liked this little introduction to the story...well I haven't really revealed anything about the main character of the book but still.
And I sincerely apologize about my writing skills and about the spelling mistakes but English is not my first language therefore I'am still learning.