▸ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂 ◂

Hey readers, here i present you all the introduction of our new journey with the blissful story. Hope you will not be disappointed and will support me in the journey ahead<3

MAIN MALE LEAD -

§  A T H A R V    D E S H M U K H  §

Age, 27 years.

Cold, reserved, grumpy and calm in nature but when it comes to his loved ones he becomes the opposite. A career oriented person and is very particular about hus work. Has no interest in relationships.

CEO of Deshmukh Empire.

MAIN FEMALE LEAD -

§  S H I V I K A    A V A S T H I  §

Age, 24 years.

A total sunshine and a bubbly girl. Her parents died when she was a baby and was taken by her uncle and aunt, who were never gave her the love she deserved. A soul with broken heart but still smiled for the ones who genuinely loved her. Doesn't believe in true love.

Owns a Dance Acedamy.

OTHER CHARACTERS :

~ Avantika Deshmukh  &  Ritesh Deshmukh

Parents of Atharv. Caring and always supportive towards their kids.

~ Arav Deshmukh  &  Nitya Deshmukh

Atharv's elder brother and younger sister. Loves their family the most. Loves to tease Atharv a lot.

~ Kamini  Avasthi & Kunal Avasthi 

Shivika's paternal uncle and aunt. Very Selfish and is behind shivika's parents property. Has a son who is two years younger than shivika, named Abhir.

~ Sonali Goyal

A sweet, shy and lovely girl. Shivika's best friend from college. Loves Shivika very much and very well knows Shivika's cruel uncle and aunt. Can do anything for Shivika.

××××××××××

Hehe, that's all for the introduction of our characters. Other characters which will be added in the story will be introduced further in the story.

Stay tuned for early updates and give your love and support so that i get motivated to write more of it<3

Tysm for tapping on this book and giving your precious time to it ❤️✨