𝟎𝟏

- A U T H O R's    P O V  -

- A U T H O R's P O V -

The car stopped with a jerk which led the girl sitting at the back seat open her eyes as she got the indication that she has arrived at her destination successfully. A smile automatically made its way on her lips as she glanced through the car's window.

Jaipur, her comfort place.

" After so long." she whispered to herself and got down the car as the driver took out her luggage from the diggy of the car. She thanked him as he gave her a smile.

"SHIVIII!!!" A loud shout was heard as it didn't take a second for shivika to recognize the voice and her smile widened watching her best friend running towards her with her open arms, welcoming her for a hug.

And they did. Her best friend, Sonali, threw herself on shivika's fragile figure making her stumble a little but still balanced herself and hugged her bestie back with the same feelings.

Oh how good it feels to finally meet her!

"Offoo, sona! She didn't even enter the house and you already are willing to kill her from your hug." Shivika's head turned towards the familiar voice as her eyes sparkled. Breaking the hug from sonali, she embraced the lady in her 50's, sonali's mother, rekha. Her second mother.

" Mumma, i missed you so much!! " Shivika spoke while not breaking the hug and making it even tighter. Tears brimmed in her eyes as she felt the motherly warmth after so long. The lady chuckled and hugged the younger one back.

But someone didn't like it and grabbed shivika back, breaking their hug. "haw shivi, that's not fair, i should be the one to get that first." Sonali scrunched her nose, cupping her slim waist making the other two present there to laugh at her antics.

Shivika pulled sonali's chubby cheeks as she hissed at the sudden attack on her cheeks. " But mumma is the one i missed the most and then you, meri jaan!" Shivika chuckled along with rekha who was admiring the duo after so long.

" Huh! I hate you! It's my wedding and you miss mom more than your bestie!" Sonali pouted while now shifting her hand towards her chest and folding them. " Achaa meri jaan, you are the one i was missing this much!" shivika said while opening her arms wide to show how much she missed her bestie, Her saviour.

Sonali chuckled and again hugged shivika, feeling her bestie after years. Their bond was unbreakable, since college days. No one shared such a bond like they both did. Sonali was the reason, shivika was still alive because if not her, then she would have given up so much sooner than she thought.

Rekha smiled at her both daughters, one biological and other no less than her biological daughter. She was happy still their bond was the same as the start. They were indeed the star of her eyes.