•°•Chapter 1•°•

3rd person POV:

"Alright we're here!" Tanujro said and pushed the right-side of the glass doors open"alright kids,me and Nezuko and Takeo will set up the chairs and,Tanijro could you see lf we have enough milk? and Shigeru,Hanako help your father clean the floors"Kie said and,put the cat carriers down and opened them"hello Kiyoshi~ and Sakura~ "Kie said and out came two lovely cats,their flurr were white as snow and their eyes were grey as rainy clouds,their pink paws were so cute!"meow~"Sakura meowed softly and immediately went to Tanijro"hello~ my baby~"Tanijro said and,got down to pick her up,to give her some kisses and, Kiyoshi went to Tanijro as well"not fair! I want some too Oni-chan!"Takeo said"come here Takeo~"Tanijro said softly and,Takeo obeyed and went to Tanijro,he kissed Takeo's forehead which made Takeo a little red"look! Takeo's a tomato!"Nezuko said"what!?"Takeo said"now now kids"Kie said"remember?"Kie said, smiling"yes mum!"all the kids said and immediately did what they were told to do,Tanijro let Sakura and Kiyoshi go and,they went to who knows where? and,Tanijro went to the kitchen"mum! we are out of milk and flour and some other ingredients!"Tanijro yelled from the kitchen which was at back of the café "oh my,Tanijro could you kindly get those ingredients from the store?"Kie yelled back softly"okay mum!"Tanijro said running out of the back of the café and towards the door"Nii-chan! you forgot your jacket and gloves!"Hanako said, stopping Tanijro in his tracks"oh thanks Hanako,l forgot that it was winter outside"Tanijro said and, walked over to Hanako and took the jacket and gloves from Hanako's hands"thanks again Hanako"Tanijro said and kissed her forehead"*giggles* your welcome Nii-chan!"Hanako said"l'm off now! l love you guys!"Tanijro said,before running off to a store nearby. It took 25 minutes to get to the store,Tanijro had just 19 minutes to get back to the café so,he couldn't waste anytime,Tanijro pushed the right side of the glass door open to see a woman at the cashier"good morning!"the woman said smiling tiredly, towards Tanijro"good morning to you too"Tanijro said and smiled back at her"now what do l need?"Tanijro thought"right! l need four gallons of milk and five bags of flour and baking soda and cake decorations!"Tanijro thought and grabbed a basket so,the ingredients can sit in there.

After 14 minutes

"Alright! l have all the ingredients and some extra ones too just incase"Tanijro thought and walked over to one of the cashiers and payed for the ingredients"okay how much time do l have now?"Tanijro thought and looked at his phone"6 minutes!?"Tanijro thought and started to run to the café"crap crap crap!"Tanijro thought and ran as fast as he could"l hope l get there in time!"Tanijro thought.

8 minutes later

"Oh Nii-chan!"Nezuko said and ran to Tanijro,who was panting for air"w-was l l-late?"Tanijro said"uhh.....well 2 minutes late but that doesn't matter!"Nezuko said and,took the bags from his hands"now come on Nii-chan! mum is waiting for you inside!"Nezuko said and took him by his hand.

After the food was on display

"Okay,the food is on display,the tables are clean,the floors are clean as well,and everyone is ready!"Kie said and turned around and,walked towards the door and flipped the sign to 'close' to 'open'. The café was opened! on the display you can see Mochi,cupcakes,cakes,castella cakes,dango and more! the café smelled lovely and,there were two cats walking around at that time too.

Tanijro's POV:
As l was humming to myself,l suddenly heard the bell ring"ah the first customer!"l thought and looked at the customers.

"What do you like Daki?"

I was standing there in surprise....there was a girl with black pants and a fluffy white jacket with some warm gloves and her hair which had light green tips, were down and,she had light green eyes and, a guy with white jeans and a brown jacket that reached his leg, he had pink short hair and had a blue thick tattoo around his neck like a chocker,he had honey coloured eyes"wow these two people have a good taste in choosing their outfits but the guy is very scary...."l thought"w-welcome to the Kamado café! what can l serve you today?"l said smiling.