1

Before you read this book, please note that it contains themes of death, emotion, and Mpreg. This book is supportive of the LGBTQ community, so if you do not support them, please refrain from reading. Also, please keep in mind that this is my first book, so I kindly request you not to give me any hate. The characters in this book are based on K-pop idols, and this is just fanfiction. Please refrain from arguing in the comments, as nothing here is real. All the photos that were uploaded here have full credits to their actual owners, and all the photos are from Pinterest. Keep in mind that all chapter have at least more than hundred words . I hope that you enjoy reading this book.

-

Felix reflected on his past, particularly a significant chapter from eight years ago.

8 Years Ago

NO ONE'S POV:

Felix and Minho shared a four-year connection, kindled in middle school. Despite their age difference, a profound bond blossomed, evolving into genuine feelings.

12 Years Ago

Waking up with optimism, Minho anticipated a great day ahead. In a wealthy household, he attended a private college, thoughts consumed by Felix.

Driven by the urge to confess his feelings, Minho approached the day with meticulous preparations. Spotting Felix at college, captivated by his charm, Minho received a cheeky kiss after a compliment, leaving him puzzled.

During class, Minho, still bewildered, decided to approach Felix with a proposition on the rooftop, eager to make him his boyfriend.

-

Rushing to college with limited time, Felix's thoughts were consumed by Minho. Spotting him, Felix mustered the courage to compliment Minho, only to panic after a cheeky kiss. Overwhelmed, he retreated to his locker and then to class.

This glimpse into their past hinted at a pivotal moment, a turning point laden with deeper emotions, promising a tale of connection and self-discovery.

316 words