라면 먹고 갈래?

•Warning: mature content, 18+•

You push the wet hair out of your eyes and slip your shoes off as you close the door behind you. "Baby, it's pouring out there! Can you come grab the food while I go change?" You can hear him shuffling toward the front door and soon he appears around the corner. "Thanks for getting the ramen! I've got the show all ready. I'll be waiting for you." He smiles sweetly before kissing you quickly on the cheek and taking the food from your hands.

Your stomach flutters at his innocent kiss and you can't help but look him up and down as he walks away.

After changing into your favorite sweatpants, you join him at the couch. He's got your favorite kdrama playing and you both settle in to eat. When you're done eating, he moves to the floor, sitting right in front of you. This gives you the perfect opportunity to run your fingers through his hair and gently touch and massage his neck and shoulders. He's clearly enjoying it as you notice the way he shivers when your fingers run over the back of his neck. Goosebumps erupt on his skin and you smile to yourself, wondering just how worked up you can get him before he finally snaps.

He leans his head back, laying it in your lap, his eyes closed. You trace his features gently with your fingers and he smiles softly to himself. After a while, he catches your hand in his and presses a soft kiss to the inside of your wrist, his eyes locked on yours. Heat radiates from where his lips touched you and you involuntarily bite your bottom lip.

He raises an eyebrow and smirks at you before returning to sit next to you on the couch. Without saying a word, he slowly reaches for your face. His hand cups your cheek, his fingers brushing your ear as he pulls you in and presses his lips to yours. You melt into his touch, returning his kiss gently for a while, but you want more.

You part your lips and gently trace his bottom lip until he opens his mouth. You slide your tongue along his, reveling in the feeling of his mouth on yours. His hands move to your waist and he pulls you over to straddle him. You comply easily and his hands explore your back as your kiss deepens.

After a moment, he breaks the kiss and you catch your breath, but he's already busy kissing down your neck. He stops every so often to gently suck at your soft skin. His fingers slip your shirt down over your shoulder and expose the delicate skin there. You shiver at the sudden exposure, but soon his lips are kissing the exposed skin and you forget all about being cold. His warm lips trail from your shoulder, over your collarbone and you throw your head back to give him more access. His hands slowly push the fabric of your shirt up and over your head, tossing it to the floor as his eyes take in the view of you straddling his hips, shirtless, a lacey bra covering your breasts.

You suddenly decide now would be a great time to throw your hair up into a messy bun. You run your fingers through your hair, your breasts bouncing slightly as you pull it back, a smirk plastered across your face. He inhales sharply, one hand snaking around your waist, the other coming up to your chest, his fingers ghosting against your cleavage. You roll your hips forward in response and his hands move to your hips, urging you on.

The t.v. behind you suddenly stops playing, the familiar 'Are you still there?' prompt appearing on the screen. It's enough to interrupt your moment, and you smile softly at him as your hips stop moving. "That's probably enough kdrama for now...should we go for a walk?" You press your hands to his chest and swing your leg over his hips before standing up. You can't help stealing a glance at his lap and silently congratulate yourself for working him up so easily.

He clears his throat and stands, adjusting his pants as covertly as he can, before responding. "Yeah, I think a walk would be good." You wink at him and his cheeks redden slightly. "What, y/n? This is your fault!" He whines. You laugh and grab your shirt from the floor before heading to the front door.