1- home

☆Abi's pov☆

Today is dad's birthday! I'm so excited!!! It's only 5am and I'll be home at half past 6. I think most of them are awake. Cass 100% is and the rest I'm not sure. I heard there is a new nanny. Billy or something... well, they have her for quite some time, most nannies would've already quit. She sounds nice. I look outside the plane window and smile at the view.

 I look outside the plane window and smile at the view

Almost there.

10 minutes later we land. And at 5.40 I'm in the uber to my family. It wasn't that busy at the airport, normally it would take so much longer. I can't wait to be home. I've lived in England for the past 4 years. I've been home for Christmas and birthday's, but for the last 8 months it was very difficult to come home. So I didn't go. I miss them so much! I hope Cassidy is doing better then when I last saw her.

-

At 6.25 I reach the farm. I love this place. It's my getaway. The lights are off in the main house. So they are either saving money or still sleeping.

"What are you doin' in the dark?" A voice I don't know asks. I turn to look at the house and see a lady opening the windows. She is talking to somebody in the house, because she doesn't look at me.

"I was havin' a party with daddy" Cloë answers the woman.

"Your daddy isn't up yet. So what's goin' on?"

"Okay, I I ate a little snack" there is a silence. "Okay, I ate have of the cookies. They're so yummy" I try to laugh quietly. She is still the funniest and cutest. After 5 minutes everyone was down in the kitchen, well except dad. I quietly open the front door and sneak in. They have no idea I'm in the house right now. They're to busy with eachother.

"Poor Boone, rejected by a beautiful woman. I wonder how that feels like" I roll my eyes as I hear Tuck being so vain.

"Why are you lookin' at me?!" Brody asks. Poor guy, still being rejected by girls.

"Bailey Heard!" Oh no. He's gonna sing, I feel it... yep. He's singing some kind of love song for her.

"I said no" Bailey closes the window. Oh. Maybe a little rude. But I don't know what happend. "What is wrong with him?! When I was singin' that Celine Dion song last night. Did he not get that's when everything came back to me? The pleasure, the pain, the realization that I don't care for the pain? I'm finally over him" Little dramatic...

"What Celine song did you sing last night?" Dylan asks confused.

"Y'all didn't hear me sing it? I slayed it. "

"I think she's losin' it" Cassidy says.

"I'm not losin' it. I'm perfectly clear about what I want and what I don't want. I want Boone professionally. I do not want him personally. Mic drop." She's a little weird... that's when I heard someone walking of the stairs in the kitchen. Dad! Everyone went quiet.