~Chapter 1- Attack of the killer robots~

~Episode one of murder drones.... But something's off~

Oh yeah and if you haven't watched murder drones episode one, I totally recommend watching it if you want to have the best experience reading this

~Uzi POV~

"Alright N...Let's bust this joint." N smiled "Cool! And V and J are coming?" I groaned "Ugh, Yes. BUT ONLY BECAUSE WE NEED EXTRA PROTECTION!" It's not like I WANT to be with those freaks! J is so rude and V... I dunno what's even going on with her.

"Whee! Ok, fair rules guys! Since IM the one wearing the pilots hat-" J snatched the hat away from N "Can it loser! Since miss emo is here with her fancy railgun I can't kill her! So, the best I can do is do what I do best. Take control!"

I sat next to V. Weird, I know. But if this whole thing fails, at least I have a quick exist out of this world. "Alright, it's time to drive!" J cackled.

(And in Hyrule, 1 month after the demon king was killed and princess Zelda was found)

~Zelda POV~

"Link, you don't think this is to much of a responsibility for me? I mean, it's only been one month and-" Link reassuringly put his hand on my shoulder 'It's ok princess. We all need some stability after what we've all been through' I smiled, knowing Link was going to be here for me after all that I've been through put my mind at peace.

"How about we take a walk in Hyrule field? I think that will soothe my worries." As we both walked, I felt nervous. Everything felt so...Calm and abnormal. Even though I knew I had nothing to fear. Everything was at its best. It was a revolutionary time you could say, zonai technology, sheika technology was being reused for towers, and the Purah pad's second prototype was out. "Link I-" Everything went wrong at the wrong moment. "What's going on?!" Before I could comprehend what was happening, Link grabbed my arm and started running to lookout landing "What...What happened? 'Something was going to land on you princess' "Well... Is everyone ok?" 'I think so' "Zelda! We heard you yelling and-" Riju started to explain, but Tulin interrupted her "WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?" Everyone stared at the small pod looking thing falling from the sky.

A large boom shuddered across the land. Purah ran up to me "Princess, should we investigate?" I stared at the pod "Yes. Whatever is in there... I'm not sure" Purah, the sages, Zelda and link carefully approached the pod "J! Where are we?" "Well, whatever is in there sounds confused." Purah said. They all kinda just stared at the pod until the door bust open "HAHAHA HUMANS! PREPARE TO DIE!" Some robot screamed "I-Is that a robot?! With some kind of- machine?" I questioned.

"AHAHHAA- Wait. You're not humans are you? I see...I a bunch of weird elf guys, sentient organic things, and a rock." "Well that was quite rude, small robot" Sidon scolded "What are you?! Some kind of parental figure? Anyways, meet the murder drones" Something felt VERY wrong about this, of course a landing pod with a small robot and possibly more inside is bad, but the word murder left a bad taste in my mouth "Everybody, back up... Something tells me this isn't going to be good." "Oh no you don't! N, V, J, SIC EM!" A moment passed "GOD DARN IT UZI CAN'T YOU SEE ITS BRIGHT OUT? ARE YOU PHYSICALLY UNABLE TO SEE THE SUN?" Something yelled from inside "OH SHUT UP V!"

"So, forgive me if I'm wrong, but you must be Uzi, right?" I reached out to touch the robot. It was just so... fascinating. "Hiya friends! My name is N! But everyone calls me useless for short." "Well this is certainly... Interesting... Well, anyways since you're here, and trapped, I suppose that we will be making peace?" Of course, nobody knew if we were making peace. These were a bunch of killer robots after all.

"Well elf girl, I have good news and bad news: Good news is that we will be staying for a while. Bad news is that we're kinda here to kill all humans... And since you guys have some sort of technology, we might not spare you."

"Well that's... Delightful."

I REALLY FREAKING HATE THIS CHAPTER. I hate this like it's my JOB. Anyways, enough hating on a silly piece of writing. Updates will probably be extremely inconsistent because I have multiple other books going on

You are cool

-NotDatFroakie