~confusion~

This font is third person

This font is used when something important is said

This is the font for speaking

------------

Kyojuro Rengoku was walking to the Ubuyashiki Mansion for a meeting. It was very hot outside, Kyojuro was sweating but didn't seem to mind it.

He had gotten a bit sick after killing a demon who carried diseases a couple weeks ago, he didn't think much of it because of how strong his immune system was.

As he was walking he stopped, his chest started hurting and he coughed a bunch. Bystanders stared at Rengoku and walked away, thinking he was just another sick person.

Kyojuro figured it was just an affect from the heat or from the sickness he got from the demon a couple weeks ago. So he shook it off and started walking back to the mansion.

When he arrived Sanemi, Mitsuri, Tengen, Shinobu, and Giyuu were already there.

Sanemi was silently judging Giyuu, Shinobu and Mitsuri were talking, Giyuu was staring off into space as Sanemi judged him, and Tengen was waiting for Kyojuro to finally arrive.

"There you are buddy!! You had me worried sick for ya! Haha!"

"Apologies Tengen, I've been under the weather for a bit and I was busy with missions and Senjuro. But I finally got some time off my shoulders to add for time for you!!"

"That's good. So you said you've been under the weather, is everything ok-"

"HI KYOJURO!!!!!"

Mitsuri ran up to Kyojuro and hugged him tightly. She smiled widely and her cheeks turned pink

"Hello Mitsuri!! I've missed you!"

"I've missed you too Kyojuro!! How have you been?"

"I'm not doing too well, I've gotten a bit sick. But I'll be fine?"

"Hm, maybe you should talk to Shinobu about it?"

"No need!! I'll be fine!!"

"Hey Kyojuro, want to go out for bento later? Ya'know, just a chance to catch up and talk to you about my wives and shit?"

"Oh course Tengen!! I'll meet you then!!"

Obanai and Muichiro arrived.

Obanai walked towards the tree as Mitsuri ran and kissed his cheek. Muichiro just lost in thought, trying to remember what the flower he saw looked like

"Gyomei, should be here shortly!"

"Pfft, How can a blind man get here Kyojuro? He can't see."

"But his senses are really well!! I'm sure he'll be here! Never judge a book by its-"

Rengoku starts aggressively coughing again, he grabs his chest as he coughs and wheezes, catching the attention of everyone

"Whoa! You okay, buddy?"

"Of c-course. I told you I'm not doing well, it'll take me a bit to recover but I'm sure it won't be too long! Haha!"

Tengen chuckled.

Soon gyomei arrived and the meeting was ready to begin.

Soon the master came out, rocking his aids (sorry 💀)

"It's hot, a nice sunny day, right? Hello my children, today's meeting is about the raise in demon life. It appears muzan has found other ways to spread around his demon blood into human, the demon population has grown by 10% since last month and will only continue to grow. So, from this point on everyone is required to kill at least 3 demons a day."

"What?!"

Sanemi says, in his usual aggressive tone

"3 a day?! Tch, fine... I'll only do it cuz It gives me more chance to find an uppermoon or better yet muzan."

"Pft, have fun."

Tengen said, chuckling to himself

"Shut up, you piece of shi-"

"Sanemi, my child, I think you should try to control your anger."

The master said calmly. Sanemi sits down and the meeting continues.

--------

Kyojuro begins to feeling more pain in his chest, like he is being punched multiple times or even worse. He grips his chest and grimaces (NOT GRIMACE) in distress

"Pst, you okay?"

Tengen whispers to Kyojuro

"I'm fine. Don't worry..."

Kyojuro forces on a smile, causing Tengen to look away. Now, everything just sounds like babbles, everything the master is saying, he can't hear it cause of how bad his chest hurts. His chest feels like it caving in on itself, it's unbearable. The pain gets so bad he falls onto his chest and starts curling into a ball. He other Hashira look at him

"Kyojuro! What are you doing? Are you okay?!"

"M-my chest..."

"Ara Ara, Kyojuro! I'll take to to the butterfly mansion!"

Shinobu turns to the master

"My apologies master, but I must rush Kyojuro to the butterfly mansion. Please excuse us!"

"It's okay, my child. Do as you need."

"Tengen, carry Kyojuro and let's go!"

Tengen picks up Kyojuro and all 3 of them rush to the butterfly mansion

--------------

So I changed the sickness. So tengen has feelings for Kyojuro but Kyojuro doesn't know. This sickness hurts Kyojuro mentally and physically and Tengen only has 3 months to confess his love to Kyojuro otherwise Kyojuro will die. Also if Kyojuro rejects Tengen then Tengen will relive the 3 months of pain Rengoku went through (or however long he went through the pain)