~Madison's pov~

"Wait... Your not serious?!" Madison Monogram, the daughter of Major Monogram complained. No one knew but Francis Major Monogram had a secret daughter. He had a son that most people knew but no one knew Madison. She was trained to fight by her father and by herself. She practiced a bunch and taught herself with other subjects, not going to school at all. She's had a few friends and even a few boyfriends that her father set her up with but she didn't want to get close to anyone just in case things happened. "Yeah! Come on! He's not that bad!" Major sighed, he was trying to convince Madison to take over Perry the Platypus's job, defeating the great Dr. Doofenshmirtz. Perry had been transferred to a new villain because of Complications with Perry's family. Major thought this would be good for her to do, but apparently she hated the idea. "He's an amateur! You know how much I hate him?! You can't do this to me! Are you crazy!?" She whined. "I am your father and you will do ask I ask of you. Now Dr. D has been up to no good and I need you to stop him from what ever he is doing. Do you hear me?" Major knew he won this one and Madison knew she lost this, well at least for today she did. She got up from her bed and groaned. She was just gonna do it one time and convince her father to get a different agent. She had watched what Dr. Doof did to Perry and it was almost pointless even trying with him. Major had left the room and Madison got dressed in a simple outfit. A blue tank top, black shorts and some black converses. She got some of her gadgets and said goodbye to her father before heading off to Dr. Doofenshmirtz evil incorporated building.