𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻

Heeseung's POV:

"Have I forgotten that boy? What was his name?" I replied to myself sitting on my throne waiting for someone who needs the Prince's help.

I look at both ways making sure I didn't see my dad. After I made sure of it one more time, I grab my phone inside my pocket and opening to see Sunghoon chatting me.

A literal skating bitch 👏

Hoonie_isa_Hoodie👹:
I see you haven't changed our group name yet
Make sure to be hurry that you'll be starring H&M Lee
Don't keep daydreaming bitch or I'll karate your butt 👹

(Sent 9 Hours ago)

Lee Prince ✨👩‍🦲:
WHAT.
I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT-
SHITTTTTT...

Hoonie_isa_Hoodie👹:
BHAHAHAHAHAH
DESURB
BIG L.

Lee Prince ✨👩‍🦲:
THAT'S NOT NICE FOR YOU TO SAY THAT TO THE PRINCE 🙁

Hoonie_isa_Hoodie👹:
BOY I SUGGEST FOR YOU TO START GOING TO H&M AFTER THIS-
BOY YOUR LIKE 11 MINS LATE
Ethan?
Lee?
WHY IS NOBODY EVER LISTENS TO ME TODAY???!!!

(Sent 2 minutes ago)

I quickly shut my phone and started running to the Family Limo where my bodyguards are waiting for me to get here.
I sprint my butt off the buttest and quickly gets inside telling my driver to start the engine.

I was full of sweat now and my bodyguards are trying to clean me as soon as possible.
I'm still not recognize because I'm still wearing my other person Lee Heeseung card not the Lee Ethan card.
I don't want to pull like millions of people and shop there all the time just because I became a model there.
I haven't have the proper hello, haven't been ready, and haven't have the best appearance now.

I'm so fucking late now.
Wonder my model partner would be.

----------------------------------------
I rushly speed walking towards the shooting and I found my stylist.

"Hi Ethan Lee! It's so much to see-" I cut her off and said.

"Lee Heeseung." I confidently said putting my hands on my pocket.

"Right. Okay let's go dress you up." she said making me follow her to the closet. "This would do. Now, the newest clothes are right there. After that, call me when you're done changing." she said taking a sit on the table.

"Thank you. You are?" I asked.

"Ann Mia. Just call me Mia if you want." she said." I'm also older than you I'm 32 years old." she added.

Dang that old but basically looks like a teenage girl who just attend to college.

"Thank you Mia I'll be right back." I said taking the clothes and went to the fitting room.

I wonder who is it...
------------------------

While I was changing I heard a familiar voice of a boy. I quickly change myself and but the jewels on and roughly open the curtain to reveal my partner. No way.

I look at him and his dreamy eyes looking like a doll who was dressed up.

In a few seconds I finally break the stare and politely said "hello there my name is Lee Heeseung." I smirked.