Seducing My teacher

This follower wanted to be anonymous so I placed a happy face instead.😀🥁

--⚠️

--⚠️

The ginger with wide eyes, stared at the brunette opposite of him.

It didn't shock him to see the top student of Japan at his apartment's front door. He was shocked that his student was at his apartment's door.

The brunette had a smirk on his face , one hand holding his phone as he stared right back at the other.

"How...do you know where I live?" The ginger massaged the bridge of his nose as he pointed at the other exclaiming.

"It's as easy as getting full marks in all my exams." The other said, voice full of arrogance.

And the brunette was stating a fact. It seemed impossible but this genius scored full marks for all his university exams and got Japan's top student ranking. Yes, you could say he is the smartest of Japan.

"Don't get cocky, Dazai. Fyodor scored only 2 marks lower than you for one of the exams."

"You should know as a teacher that even half a mark is a big difference."

The ginger sighed, fishing out his key from his pocket as he gestured for the other to move.

"Good for you. I've acknowledged your accomplishment. Now leave me alone and let me enjoy my peaceful week of doing nothing."

It was shocking to know that Chuuya who was 22, was just only a year older than Dazai. Since the brunette had some family and school related issues, he had to repeat a year.

In a similar way, due to study accomplishments and multiple impressive certificates, Chuuya got his diploma early and could start his career at the age of 20.

"Why are you even here, Dazai?" The ginger asked the other, taking off his shoes and going into the apartment, ready to slam the door close if the brunette said something improper towards him.

Their relationship was always like that, Dazai never respected the other and always liked to tease the older.

"Chibi-sensei, aren't you going to reward me for my hard work?"

"Not at all, now go away." The ginger was about to shut the door

The brunette didn't seem satisfied with the answer and pushed his way into the other's apartment.

"But I want my reward though."

The ginger looked dumbfounded at the other, trying in vain to push the other out. The brunette snickered as he continued.

"So I'm not leaving until I get it." The brunette pushed himself fully into the apartment and locked the door behind him.

The ginger sighed, ignoring the brunette as he placed his keys on the table and placing his bag on a nearby chair. Dazai observed as he removed his shoes and followed the ginger around.