HOW IT WAS

{Long ago, when the world was in despair because it was dominated by blood sucking fanged creatures, which what we call now.. the 'Vampires' was a very catastrophic time. The humans eventually had enough and fought back. They trained to hunt down and kill vampires.. it wasn’t a very easy task as you might think, it was very dangerous to the point parents are forced to send their child that would turn 17 to the training grounds.. may it be a girl or boy.. It was their only choice.

What humans knew about vampires were very limited. They knew the fact that one bite from these creatures could end your existence in no time, but they also know that wooden stakes, silver weapons and crosses along with un-understandable words could also wipe out these pesky creatures.

Although with very little knowledge, humans managed to wipe out a good amount of vampire population.
They kept decreasing and decreasing and decreasing and decreasing and decrea- okay okay, i'll stop- newyz
They decreased so much that it is very rare to spot one today. However, you wouldn't want to.

What humans didn't know about vampires is that they have their own things going on.
You see, a vampire has a special connection between other creatures.. especially humans..
There's this thing called 'Blues' between a vampire and another creature. If a vampire bites his/her blued, the blood from the latter will taste very special for the vampire, it is also said that even vampires themselves cannot put the right words to explain how it taste, all they know is that it taste.. explended to their feeling.. but the downside to this is that the blued does die after being bitten just like a normal victim.. unless.. their compatible..
For a vampire, having a compatible creature with them means they can bite the latter multiple times without killing them. But compatibility is a one in a million case for a vampire, especially when their blued is the one compatible to them..

Finding ones blue is not easy, but with the help of scents, vampires can get attracted to their blues when their near.
Smelling their blues scent can actually put a vampire in a very uneasy state as it would only drive them to madness if exposed for too long, however, with a help of a magic crystaline, it can help calm them down and suppress the scent. The stronger the crystaline, the more it can suppress. All they have to do is cary it around.}

[A/N: Anyways, I'll be telling you about the other creatures when the times ripe🤭 don't worry:>]

{Now back to the current time >2023< where vampires are now merely myths for people nowadays...}