Till death do us part.

Epilogue.
It was a tragic, and cold night. The
stars were consumed of darkness. The screams and cries echoed the halls. I got out of my bed to see why the maids were yelling. I opened my door and made instant eye contact with one of the maids. She had given me a shocking look.
"Ah! Miss you shouldn't be up!"
She grabbed my arm and pushed me onto my bed.
"What's going on? Why are you shouting?"
"Do not fret little miss! Everything is taken care of."
She tucked me under my blankets and closed the door. I couldn't hear the cries anymore, but instead I hear mumbling. I got up from my bed again. This time I crack the door open, and I took a peek.
The halls were lit up with candles. The maids turning back and forth. I suddenly opened the door and walked to the drawing room. I quickly entered and left the door slightly opened so I can hear what is going on.
" Is there anything else I can get you ma'am?"
"No that will be all thank you." My mother said with anxiety in her tone.
The maids rush out of the room.
"The poor master, he's been sick for the past three weeks."
" Yes indeed, but never this bad. I don't know if he'll get better."
"Oh he must! For the little misses sake."
At that moment my heart sank. What's wrong with my father? I knew he was sick, but I didn't know it was that bad! I rush out and I run to my parents room. Tears fall out of my eyes like a waterfall. I run up to the door and I froze. I couldn't move I couldn't believe what I saw. My father lied sick in bed with a cloth in his had stained in blood. He looked pale, his eyes looked soulless, he was dying. My mother held his hand and was kneeling down. She couldn't stop crying. The maids saw me just standing there and started yelling.
"Hey you're not suppose to be here!"
My mother saw me and her eyes were full of fear. She got up and told the maids
"No it's ok, she should be here right now."
The maids let me go and I entered the room. Father wasn't looking too good. He looked like he hadn't eaten in months. I held my fathers hand and he looked up and me. He was breathing heavily but he managed to talk.
"My princess."
I began to cry.
" Do not worry, for I shall be in a better place watching over you."
"But father we need you! We need you here!"
" Precious child, I know but The Lord needs me, and I cannot go against his wish."
"I don't want you to go."
"I know princess, I do to want to leave you or your mother either."
My mother held my shoulder and whispered to me
"That enough you should go and get some rest."
"No! I want to stay with father!"
"You can't right now, he needs to rest to child!"
The maids grabbed me. I started to scream! I didn't want to leave him.
"No! Daddy! Daddy! Please! Let me go! Let me go!" I cried
"Please don't leave me my love." My mother whispers
"You know I don't want to."
"Do you still love me?" My mother holds his hand.
"Of corse." My father whispers
"Till death do us part?"
"No my dear much longer."
She kisses him on the forehead and that was the last I seen my father.