I want you 🔞

"I want you "

That enough for Natsu to hear. This distance he can't bear anymore.

Natsu move closer and kiss her deeply. This kiss holds many emotions.  It's the emotions and feeling they had for long time and now letting it go. The kiss went long.

Natsu move towards her neck and lick it. He bite her there. Lucy held his coat tightly. Natsu moved her closer and bite her hard causing moan to escape her mouth.

Lucy is only in her underclothes now. Natsu move down and kiss her just above her chest he bite her their moving down he hold her breasts.  He unbuckle her bra and remove her panties.

Natsu let her lie down and suck her breast. Lucy hold him by his hairs. Natsu suck her hard and other hand messaging her other blossom.

"Natsu mhh "

The sweet voice of Lucy which is pure pleasure to his ears. He did the same with other one licking the other and massaging first one. He tease her nipple by bitting it causing Lucy to jolt and held him tightly. 

Natsu move down towards her lower part. He look at her and kiss her stomach lovingly. Rubbing it with his palms.

He  move down and kiss her entrance. He spread her legs for the better view. He without wasting any second put his tongue inside her hole.

"Ahh "

Lucy moan out loud. This feeling is to intense for her. His toung is playing with her whole. His tongue move to all her areas. She feel aroused but loved at same time.

After his meal Natsu spread her even more. Hebsored her lower lips to get the clear viwe of her inside. Her whole is dripping with wet juices. He like that. Her scent during sex.

He poke one finger inside her. Lucy scream it's after long time he is touching her. Natsu put his another finger inside herband start to siccor her. He with swift movement put inside his third finger with rhythm Lucy is moving with his finger.

"Natsu more "

Natsu pull out his fingers. Lucy get disappointed due to emptiness that she felt but soon replace by the hard length which Nastu hold in front of her entrance.

"What do you want Lucy "

"You Natsu I wnat you "

"Tell me "

"I want you inside me "

With thatNatsu slide inde her. He stay there for Lucy to adjust to his length.

"Move "

That the signal for him he start to move slowly first and looking at Lucy she is enjoying it. Lucy's both hand sis holding the sheets tightly.  She loo at him for a kiss and he gave her gladly.

"Faster... Move faster "

She held between her breath and panting. Natsu wnat the same he move with animalistic speed. The bed is shaking dur to them both. Natsu move more more.

"Ahh .. more "

Natsu spread her legs apart and move them on his shoulders. He held her moving breast and press them hard which cause Lucy to cry in pleasure. 

He thrust more deeply and with more force. Lucy cum already but Natsu not done yet. He hold her legs to give him more access inside. Her legs held in air by him and Lucy holding the side of bed tightly due to his intense thrust.

After few more thrust Natsu cum inside her. It takes 4 to 5 minutes for him to get his semen filled inside her. After the last drop he pull out hand collapse beside Lucy who is also tired.

Natsu turn to other side towards her and put his on her stomach. Lucy ignored it as it may seem the usual charing for her. But wnat Natsu said further shocked her.

"I want child Lucy "

It opens Lucy's eyes wide. She didn't expect him to say that.

"What "

She asked again to conform what she just head is true.

"Yes I want a baby Lucy who look likes you who call me papa.

Will you give me Lucy "

"Yes"

Lucy said and Natsu kiss her on the lips. She kiss her and then kiss her flat tummy where there will be a child soon. His child. His Lucy carrying his child.

He pull her more towards himself  and hug her. Natsu pull duet towards then on them to cover their bodies from cold. He pull pull in his embrace.

Lucy rest her head on his chest and Natsu held her protecgly around him. He kissed her forehead.

"Good night my child mother "

Lucy blush on his comment but she remembered something.

"We did sex before why didn't I get pregnant "

"Cause you are on your birth control pills dummy "

"Ohh "

Lucy said in half confusing stated but natsu kiss her nose to hush her.

He snuggle her more close towards him and they both drifted to sleep.

♡♡

Both wake up to the shrill screams. Natsu recognize that it's from his wife. He wake up not to wake Lucy up and wearing clothes we went out.

Lucy also woke up after him. She wear her clothes and went out to see what is happening.

When she come outside she is shocked to see what is happening. She couldn't believe her eyes.

_________________________________________

Thanks for reading.

I will update everyday.