~taehyung did you really???

Eunwoo- i got to know that uh want her😏

??- yess i want her... her mother just runaway takin her daughter with her but now i want her because i know that her mother would have died by now...

Eunwoo- well i don't know about it i will give you her but what will i get...

??- how much do you want...

Eunwoo- kill kim taehyung

??- uh mean ur brother???

Eunwoo- he's just a sleeve snake...

??- ohhh understood he's just a betrayer to uh...

Euwnoo- yea whatever just finish him off and take her with uh

With that he hung up his call...

Eunwoo- see i already said uh babygirl that if uh can't be mine then i won't let anyone have uh... I'm gonna send uh back to the place where uh came from m gonna take uh away from him😏 and Mr. Kim Taehyung get ready to die... i can't forget whatever uh did with me... *with teary eyes*

Flashback...

When taehyung was 17 year old and eunwoo was 15 years old...

Eunwoo's mom- come down honey have ur food...

Eunwoo/ Taehyung- coming mom...

Soon eunwoo and taehyung came down... and went near the dining table...

Eunwoo's mom comes and kiss eunwoo's forehead and give smile to taehyung...
Taehyung gave her the same smile... and then they both started eating their breakfast...

Taehyung's dad came down and wish his family...

Eunwoo's mom- good morning Mr. Kim

Taehyung's dad- good morning... *while smiling* good morning childrens...

Eunwoo/ Taehyung- good morning daddy...

Eunwoo- dad can i and brother go to jungkook house... for a night out...

Taehyung's dad- no honey uh are too young for night out well taehyung can go and can take care of himself but what about you...

Eunwoo- dad taehyung hyung will be there for me... he will take care of me...

Taehyung's dad- no ho-

Taehyung- dad it's okay I'll take care of him after all he's my sweet little younger brother...

Taehyung's dad- okay then uh can go eunwoo with ur brother...

Eunwoo- yayyyyy

Taehyung's dad smiled but Eunwoo's mom was getting jealous and angry because

Eunwoo's mom- mind* he trust his son(taehyung) more than my son, he only does what he says... what if in future his son just threw me out with my son no i won't let this happen I'm gonna make my son the only one heir of this property and power... so no one can throw me and my son out... just wait and watch....

Soon she zone out of her imagination and hearin his son's voice

Eunwoo- yesss hyung promise me that uh will never leave me hyung uh will always protect me hyung...

Taehyung- i promise uh my champ...

Eunwoo- yess i love uh hyung

Taehyung- i love uh too little one...