Chapter 1

Here I was. Standing, before anyone, getting ready for my speech. This, will be terrible. My girlfriend was on the side cheering for me, the crowd was massive. Around 10,00000 people.
I wanted to jump straight into the crowd, full of people, ready of new, drastic changes.
I stod there like this for another five minutes, took out the piece of paper, where all of my speech keywords were and put back right there it was.
The crowd started clapping. They were clapping for me. My girlfriend was sitting with her mother in the first row.

"Here he is ladies and gentlemen! Please welcome, Mr. Eziekel!!!"

The crown went WILD after these words, raising their hands in the air and some of them even their T-shirts. This will hurt...

"Thank you. I never imagined that this day, will come so soon. Thank you all for this opportunity you gave me. I am so glad to be here and help you, from all of the evil. Can we please, quiet down a bit? I have a huge announcement I want to say..."

The crowd went silent. They were listening to me. It was magical controling them, but it will end now:

"I know, how much this means to you. I helped you and.. the muzic industry won't be the same without me, but..."

I swallowed huge, painful saliva ball

"...I am retiring"

Suddenly, the crowd went beserk. Some now started throwing the t-shirts they had in hands, most of them were just 'booing'
I decided not to say another word. Just, calmly, and quietly go off the stage to my luxurious car. I heard my phone buzz:

"Hey man! Woah.. that crowd was tough! Now you just gotta do it for the other 200 countries and you are 100% retired!"

"Haha.. very funny Matt. I can assure you, that if you have gotten the information that I am retiring, it will spread faster than any fire could."

"Truth.. truth. Say, Eziekel. Where will you live now, what will you do? I heard that the boss kicked you out because of this so called 'prank'"

"I know, I have it all planned out, don't worry. I unfortunately cannot tell you what I have in mind, but I can assure you, it is perfect."

"I know I can trust you, but are you sure you can handle it by yourself?"

"I am sure"

"Alright, be safe there man, oh, and keep the car. It suits you. My gift!"

"Thanks man, but I doubt I will have money to repair it if it will break"

"I will take care of that too, till you will earn money. Peace!"

"Peace"

I hung up the phone. Sat in front of the steering wheel and started to drive away, all the way to the airport. I needed some disguise. It wasn't only muzic knowledge I picked up from my career. One of them was make up and changing yourself so that people won't recognize you while you will go for a cup of ramyeon (라면) in a local supermarket which works 24/7. It was tough to do so in a car, but I suceeded. Just when, my girlfriend called me, asking and freaking out of what was happening:

"Babe! What the f*ck is this!? What happened!? It is not qbout the money I care, but, how will I live?! I care about you! I love you! Where are you? Will I ever see you again!? Answer!!"

I knew since the start that she was a gold digger, but the company wanted me to date her in order to avoid dating scandals about any other simple low live friends I got. But now, I am free. I can fulfill my wish.

"Never, again, in entire life contact me. Ever."

"Wh-!?"

I hung up and blocked the number. I had to destroy the phone in order to be not found.
Sat in the plane. The disguise worked perfectly. I remembered how my mom called me coward:

"You are always a good kid, maybe even a hero.." she said with enthusiasm little bit in her voice "But stop, being like your father!" Now you could hear her getting mad "Cowards... I hate all of them. Why did you turned out like him!? The only job for you is to stay hidden and low"
While smoking a cigarette she spoke. "Oh well.. you are always a failure to me.. nothing new if you will be scared for entire life. Not my problem" with those words, she walked away to the neighbors house with bunch of cupcakes in her hands with cigarette now being on the ground

"I am not doing this for my so called 'mom'. No, I am doing this for myself. So that I could proove to myself that I am not scared. I am brave!"
I felt as the little kid in me spoke. What a pathetic loser I am, yet, here I am. Escaping once again and going to the darkest pits of hell in order for me to be stronger..
"Who knows! Maybe I will find someone or something in this journey? Maybe I will be able to help them instead of being scared of them?.."
The kid was so loud and annoying... I wanted to shut him up, but it was me, I couldn't if I wanted too. I just decided to take a nap, the flight will take 14 hours.. so I might as well rest.

14 hours later - we were there. What I haven't realized, was that I  was the only one in the plane. I was very curious why, but I knew that they might recognize me from voice, so I just sat in silent, when I overheard two stuordess talking to each other:

"Holly sh*t.. have you heard the news about Eziekel? It says that the last time he was seen in his car and he drove all the way to the airport! Maybe.. he is here? That guy, do you see him?"

"No way! Eziekel is terrified of place like haubted houses! Here!? Eziekel!? In non name city, where all of the creatures and evil is!? I will laugh my as* off if it is truth!"

So.. no name city, with full of evil, full of villains, even creatures, which are uknown to me and even them.

This is, where I will start my journey. In this city...