𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆.𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦.

A/N: Hello, readers! Another chapter is here! Enjoy!

edited on january 13th, 2024 @ 8:42pm

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴,
𝓞𝙿𝙴𝙽 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝙴.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

《 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖯𝖱𝖤𝖲𝖤𝖭𝖳 》

KAZUHIRO WAS WALKING NEXT TO Takemichi as they were back in the detention center Draken was being held in. Takemichi turned to look at Naoto. "Sorry for all this trouble, Naoto." He apologized.

"It's fine. I'm used to it by now." Naoto replied. "So what do you want to ask him?"

The door opened as Takemichi and Kazuhiro stepped forward. "You're back again, Takemitchy, Kazuhiro?" Draken asked as he walked in.

"We're sorry to keep bugging you like this, Draken-kun." Takemichi responded.

"I told you and Kazuhiro to leave Tokyo." Draken reminded as he sits down.

"We needed to ask you something." Takemichi said as both him and Kazuhiro sit down. "You remember that biker gang twelve years ago called Valhalla that had an unknown leader, right?"

"Yeah."

"Is their leader... Kisaki Tetta?" Kazuhiro questioned.

"No, he's not." Draken responded.

"Huh?"

"The head of Valhalla is Mikey." Draken revealed, shocking both Kazuhiro and Takemichi.

"What?!" Takemichi said.

"Valhalla's a gang that was put together for Mikey."

"But that's..." Kazuhiro stands up. "That's impossible! Mikey's the head of Toman! It's been like that since we were kids!"

"Impossible? You and Takemitchy both remember, don't you?" Draken questioned.

"What's he talking about? I was actually there?" Takemichi wondered.

Kazuhiro grits their teeth together. "Of course I remember... But that still doesn't explain..."

Their thoughts were interrupted by Draken speaking again. "Twelve years ago on October 31st, the Bloody Halloween... Toman was taken over by Valhalla, and the new Tokyo Manji Gang was created with Valhalla as its parent organization. That's the current Toman." He explained.

"Bloody Halloween?" Takemichi quoted in his mind. "Does that mean... on the day of the battle between Toman and Valhalla..."

"Yeah. That was the first time Toman ever lost." Draken finished.

"What?! Toman's gonna lose?! But they've got the Invincible Mikey! How could they lose?" Takemichi asked.

"No. Toman lost because of Mikey." Draken responded.

"Because of Mikey-kun?" Takemichi repeated.

"I wonder why I couldn't realize it on that day... The giant-cross that Mikey had to bear, even though he was just a 15-year-old kid." Draken said as Kazuhiro tensed, recalling what happened.

"Stop!" Draken shouted out as Mikey's bloodied fist met with Kazutora's face. "Mikey!"

Kazuhiro grips onto their Valhalla jacket as they stepped back at few feet, watching as Mikey punched their brother repeatedly with Baji being unresponsive on the ground.