Chapter 1: The Rivalry

-"SLYTHERIN" The sorting hat yelled out to the hall, as soon as Y/n was near. 

- Mattheo rolled his eyes, "Ugh, I guess we have another new girl here..." Nothing seemed to annoy him more than girls other than his girlfriend, Pansy. 

Y/n, being new to Hogwarts, walked over to Mattheo and sat next to him, not knowing about him, and his group's, reputation for being troublemakers. Right as Y/n sat down, Mattheo scooted over, leaving you to look more excluded than ever. 

Pansy Parkinson, Mattheo's girlfriend, walks over and shoves Y/n over so she can sit next to Mattheo, "Move it skank." she mumbles. 

"What was that for?!" y/n almost yells at Pansy. 

The two get into a heated argument and it gets so bad that Professor Snape has to intervene, "Young ladies. If I catch you two starting anything again... I'll have to take points away from Slytherin." He hit Pansy in the head with a roll of paper and told her to set an example for the new student. 

Y/n sits back down and crosses their arms in annoyance. As they're sitting there, sulking, Y/n looks over to see Mattheo and Pansy, basically on top of each other, making out. Y/n gags with disgust and Mattheo turns around to face them. 

"Something wrong???" Mattheo says with a hint of anger and a lot of sarcasm.

"nothing lovebirds, keep up the great smooching... I'm lovin' it here" Y/n snaps back with even more sarcasm. 

Mattheo rolls his eyes... and that was where their rivalry began.....