4. DEKU AS OP Sentry

Everyone saw the title and were confused to what it meant.

Izuku - What does the title mean sir.

The BEYONDER - The Sentry is one of the most powerful heroes I know, you have the same powers as him, and OP is slang for Overpowered.

Izuku - That's amazing.

The BEYONDER - I know right, so let's get right to it.

The story takes place in UA, where class 1A were busy training with each other. 

Izuku was currently mediating in the sunlight, absorbing the sun's radiation

Izuku was currently mediating in the sunlight, absorbing the sun's radiation. Until an explosion hit his head, unfazed by this Izuku stood up, and saw that Bakugo just shot him.

Izuku - What was that for?

Katsuki - For looking down on us and just sitting there doing nothing.

Izuku - I mediate for my mind, while my body is exposed to solar radiation.

Katsumi - That is such a lame excuse and what good is solar radiation.

Izuku - I gain additional strength through the radiation.

Katsuki - Why don't you prove it & show us you're not actually a lazy Deku.

Izuku - Alright then.

The Bakugo Twins were getting ready to fight Izuku on 2 against one.

Inko - Are you sure Izuku can handle this by himself?

The BEYONDER - Oh come on, what did the title said earlier.

Nezu - I am curious to what we might see soon.

Momo - If the title is accurate, then this should be a sight to see.