7. DEKU: The Invincible Knight

The big screen displayed the next universe that the BEYONDER put on for them but with an odd title/name about Izuku.

Tokoyami - The Invincible Knight?

Kuroiro - Huh?

The BEYONDER - Yeah, I know what you're thinking it's not what you expect, but I think you guys will still like this universe.

Izuku - What could this universe be?

The screen then started the story with a large mansion on an island located on the outskirts of Japan.

Mina - WOAH, WHOSE HOUSE IS THAT!

Kaminari - DON'T TELL MIDORIYA IS A FREAKIN' BILLIONAIRE HERE!

The BEYONDER - Well, why else would we be seeing this?

Audience - Seriously! / It was obvious. / Whatever.

The story resumes at the mansion with many cars parked outside. Inside of the mansion, a large party was being held there with many businesspeople, scientists, and other powerful people attending. Iconic characters were there attending such as: Principal Nezu, David Shield, The Yaoyorozu family, and several government figures.

Students - PRINCIPAL NEZU!

Melissa - Dad!

Momo - My family is here as well!

Recovery Girl - Well, this is a surprise, Nezu doesn't usually attend such things.

David - As do I, I usually focus on my work than attend a party.

AM - Still the same after all these years, huh Dave.

Momo - My parents are very busy people, just what kind of person could this Midoriya be here?

Endeavor & Hawks - *Thoughts* If I'm not mistaken that was the Prime Minister attending the event.

A minute later, Izuku walks out and down a flight of stairs to join everyone else at the party.