Prologue:

It's been six years huh...

That thought just suddenly came through Kenneth's mind as he was working with his new animation project. Granted, being an independent animator, whose main content was to share his life with a few edits here and there through animation as a form of entertainment could really bring out some random memories from the past. This one he just remembered was one of his fondest yet painful ones. Only then he realized that it's been a long time. To Kenneth, it honestly only felt like yesterday.

After staring at the ceiling, thinking about how he lost track of time since he was in High School, he put down his pen, and paused writing his script. He just couldn't right now.

Maybe he really should take a break. He's been stuck on this scenario he's writing for quite long. Looking at the title of his script, it reads "First time".

He sighed. Why is he even considering telling his audience about her – not now that she's famous.

"And Flores once again brings pride to the country!"

His ears perked up at the name heard from the TV across in his living room. His focus was now on the place where the sound came from, but he was quite frozen to be frank.

Could it be...

"Kenneth!! Look! It's Tulip!" now it's his elder brother's voice he has heard, confirming everything.

He does not know, but he just rushed to where his visiting brother was. He would not have admitted it, but Kenneth was nothing but excited, like when he used to run as quick as he can whenever his parents fetch him from school.

.... and then, he finally saw her.

She was smiling widely with obvious happiness and pride in her face. Kenneth himself couldn't help but smile. He thought at that moment that she never changed – her smile is still contagious even from the screen.

"Our Tulip is big time now, right, Kenneth?" his brother, Kenji commented with such pride and teasing after noticing such reaction from him. Kenneth broke away from his thoughts yet stayed silent. He managed to respond with a smile to his elder brother, though. He couldn't agree more on what he said. They're both proud of her.

Kenneth was actually guilty about staying the same either. He may not have denied it a million times, but she always meant something to him. He secretly updates himself on her progress on her social media, and continued to silently support her from afar like he always did back when he was still a part of her life.

It's been quite a while since then.

He noticed how she grew her hair a little longer. To be honest, to Kenneth, Tulip became more beautiful. He was so lost in his thoughts on how since he actually had seen her personally, and wondered if anything else had changed.

Continuing to watch, it dawned upon him and he could not help but feel a little displeased at that thought. He thought he already accepted this situation when she left.

Suddenly, there was vibration from his phone.

"What's that about?" Kenji curiously asked after Kenneth read the message.

He looked at his brother, quite surprised at what he just read.

"There's gonna be a High School class reunion."