Final

Mingyu watched silently as Seungcheol bid his quick goodbye to them -- Jeonghan, Seokmin, Minghao, and him.

The leader looked dead tired. He then switched his gaze to a person struggling to keep his balance but falling back miserably every time; Jeonghan. Certainly, the beautiful man had fallen into a drunken stupor since he neither could walk nor even stand upright by himself. They should have not dared him to drink that much knowing that Jeonghan was not very good at handling his liquor. But they were at a party; saying no to drinking was probably unheard of.

Besides, they would not get any long break -- five consecutive days, really -- until perhaps next year. Such is the life of an idol. Not wanting anything terrible happened to his crush hyung and being the most sober he was, Mingyu stood up and volunteered himself to bring the half-conscious Jeonghan back to his hotel room.

Actually, Seokmin also offered his help, but Minghao pulled him back to his seat; Seokmin himself was almost as drunk as Jeonghan. Mingyu told Jeonghan to drape his arm around his shoulder while he wrapped his own around Jeonghan's waist tightly to help him walk. He then excused both of them and left the party earlier. With much difficulty, they finally made it to Jeonghan's room. Mingyu searched for the keycard in Jeonghan's jeans pocket and unlocked the door hastily.

A light creak was heard as he gently placed Jeonghan's body on the bed. He then sat next to Jeonghan and saw his face. Judging from his tightly closed eyes, Jeonghan must have fallen asleep already. The longer he stared at Jeonghan, every inch of his slender body, the more tempted he was to actually touch him. He felt aroused. Shaking his head, he attempted to eliminate the thumping of his heart, to resist the raging desire to have his skin brushed against Jeonghan's smooth one.

Must be the alcohol talking... He thought while trying to compose himself.

Mingyu forbade his mind from imagining doing something to Jeonghan, but his body did otherwise. Without being able to comprehend what was happening to him, he touched Jeonghan's small lips softly. The tip of his index finger traced the lips, as if studying every curve there. But suddenly, Jeonghan's eyes opened. The older was quite surprised to see Mingyu touching his lips, and he could see that infatuated look in his eyes.

Vaguely, there was a voice in his head telling him to go on with the current situation, so he smiled and licked Mingyu's index finger experimentally. This time, Mingyu was the one startled. He did not expect Jeonghan to respond to his touch. Jeonghan left his finger only to quietly raise his body and sit. He leaned closer to Mingyu and moved his right hand to touch his thigh, stroking it sensually.

The younger man hissed, wanting more of the contact; wanting to feel that hand caress his forming erection. Instead, Jeonghan grabbed Mingyu's palm, drawing it to his mouth and sucking his index finger. His action made Mingyu groan inaudibly, looking at him through those lust-filled orbs.

"Jeonghan..." Mingyu moaned the other man's name and his shoulders tensed more.

He was trying to maintain the last bit of his sanity that was about to disappear.

Seeing the response given by Mingyu, Jeonghan felt increasingly eager to tease him. Mischief glinted in his beautiful eyes. Slowly but surely, his palm went up Mingyu's thigh to where his crotch was and eventually brushed his erection. He made it as if it was done unconsciously. The bulge seemed to be more apparent although it was still confined by Mingyu's black skinny jeans.

Jeonghan licked his lip before grabbing Mingyu's hand and slipping it underneath his creased clothes. Mingyu felt randy as his palm touched the smooth skin of Jeonghan's side. It was his first time ever touching the other pretty man's waist without any fabric covering it. His other hand followed soon. He ran his hands up and down the slender body languidly. The feeling was exhilarating. He craved for more of Jeonghan's beautiful body.