who is she?

Taehyung and jimin was  eating their breakfast..and talking about this and that..

"Minie. There's something on your face "
Taehyung said pointing at his lips..

Jimin took a tissue and was about to clean it but Taehyung took the tissue from jimin and clean it..

Jimin tried not to blush but failed. His face was Totally pink ..

"Thanks" jimin said and started eating his burger again just avoid the tension between them..

Taehyung was staring at his cute face ..
And after eating they just went to the park.. sitting on a beach.. just to enjoy the fresh air.. it's still early in the morning.. and there were few people who were there.. so it's kinda silent out there..

Jimin sat on the bench and Taehyung laid down resting his head on JIMIN's lap.. jimin's fingers were running through his dark brown hair.. smiling at his love.. mm. Best friend.. Taehyung was holding jimin's other hand and playing with Jimin's cute fingers..

That moment was so peaceful.. so perfect.. Taehyung wanted to be there forever.. and jimin also wished the same.. Taehyung has told him about his breakup..jimin asked What happened suddenly.. Taehyung said they're not meant to be together and it was a mutual break up between him and lily..

The duo was enjoying their small moments without knowing that someone was looking at them..

Lily was there.. no she wasn't following them or anything.
She was there like everyday..  to get some fresh air after gym.. but today she saw her boyfriend.. no no..ex boyfriend with his best friend there.. her eyes filled with tears at the view.. she thought maybe Taehyung already proposed him and jimin said yes to him.. they're a couple now .. she wiped her tears and left the place as soon as possible.. today her sister will be back .. sana .. her sister's name.. she was in ilsan for few days.. after their break up her sister had to go to there..

She went to her house.. the maid has already made breakfast for her and her sister.. she took a shower and came downstairs and saw that her sister is already there.. she hugged her and said that she missed her a lot.. a friend of her sister came with her.. when lily saw that friend she was surprised.. she knew that friend.. yes.. she knew her.. it's yuna.. Jin's girlfriend..

Yuna greeted her .. and lily was surprised..

"How did you two became friends? From when?" Lily asked

"When i was in abroad yuna helped me with many things.. we get to know eachother and became friends.. but do you know eachother? Why you're soo surprised?"

"She is Jin's girlfriend.. Taehyung's elder brother jin.. she's his gf.. "

"It's crazy isn't it? The world is so small.." yuna said.

"Anyway.. welcome to our house.. please come and have breakfast with us"
Lily said and they started eating their breakfast..  they talked about many things.. and yuna get to know that lily and Taehyung aren't together anymore..
She was sad..

They had their breakfast and lily left for her college..she only has 3 classes today..
Yuna and lily's sister sana went to a room .. they were having a conversation but yuna's phone rang .. she looked at the caller ID..it was Jin..

She picked up the call..

"Hello baby"

"Hey ... How are you?"

"I'm good.. you said you'll be in Seoul today.. "

"Yeah.. I'm already here.. I'm with one of my friend actually.."