Chapter 1: The fall

TRIGGER WARNING!!: gore, strong language, and Explicit content

                                                 enjoy <3

                                            FLASH BACK:

looking back, I would be doing a lot more than worrying about my makeup or what my hair looked like in that mirror, but i can't see the future. started as any normal day, getting ready for some lame party and looking forward to my date that was already waiting for me. 

Fixing my long dark brown hair with blonde money pieces, I felt my phone vibrate in the pocket of my jeans. Pulling my phone out to check the notification I saw it was from my girlfriend, Jordyn.

Jordyn<3 : hey where the fuck are you?! shit is crazy the frat daddies already brought the keg.

       MaxxieXOXO: sorry OTW!, don't wait up. ;p

           Jordyn<3 : I swear your slower than Christmas lol.

               MaxxieXOXO: cx.. stg you're so impatient 

               Jordyn<3: hahaha just hurry that ass

Putting my phone away, I tossed on my flannel, grabbed my keys and headed out the door in a rapid succession. walking to my car I heard the chop of helicopters flying overhead and sirens wailing by. thinking I've heard those sounds more than usual the last week and a half. making a quick note of it, I opened my door and started my car.

Driving downtown the city of Atlanta, you see all kinds of people, rich, homeless, drunks, crackheads. It's really a sight to see, I hate the city, but anytime you try to leave it somehow digs its claws back into you.

TIME SKIP:  i can see the party house from here, cars lined up down the block, music blaring, people throwing up outside and or on the roof for some reason? i inhale deeply, turn off my car, and go inside searching for Jordyn. there she is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. she has a toned, muscular body but is still on the slim, fit side and tattoos cover her body. she brushes her short purple hair that falls just past her eyes out of the way. I run up to her and she spins me around in a warm embrace kissing me softly " Maxine!! there you are! we've missed you" now you've got to catch up" she exclaims handing me a shot. I down it without making a face. 

the party was kind of a blur, but I remember people doing keg stands, a few fights here and there, you know typical college party. hours seemed to fly by and eventually, nature called. making my way to the restroom there was a very long line. "Shit." I grumble to myself. "yo who's holing up the line?!" "Brent. he's been in there for like 3 hours" "and nobody has gone to check on him?!" I questioned with concern "we figured he threw up and passed out" the random guy shares. "Alright fuck this!" I storm to the bathroom door and begin to bang on it. no answer.  only seconds went by before I bang again. Still no answer. Becoming angrier I shout. "BRENT IF YOU DONT OPEN THIS DOOR I'M COMING IN I REALLY HAVE TO PISS AND I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR DICK" I jiggle the knob and its locked. "Alright... I got this- mama didn't raise no bitch." I inhale deeply and slam my shoulder on the door. Nothing didn't even budge, I tried again.  The door is stuck. "Apparently she did" he said with a snarky chuckle. "This is hard to watch" the guy sighed. "Alright look move aside we will do this together on three". getting ready and in position I prepared to bash the door with all my strength. the guy looked at me with determination as he nodded, he began to count down.  "3...2...1...!" we both slam our shoulders on the door at the same time and it busts open, but I trip over myself and end up on the ground. "ohh shitt" I hear as i look up to see Brent propped up against the toilet with vomit all over him and an alcohol bottle in his hand.