The twins

So this is continuing the child of Colby Brock. So in this one Mackenzie has a twin sister Lena they were adopted at 3moths by mafia leader Colby Brock and his girlfriend amber scholl and Mackenzie and Lena have a great relationship with there parents until they meet y/n and her daughter Natalie Colby ex and his daughter. Y/n got Colby to break up with amber and date her.meanwhile Mackenzie and Lena have an awesome group called the teen titans which constant of Mackenzie,Lena,James,Louis,and Vince but cheated on Mackenzie with Natalie so Mackenzie found mike and replaced Vince with mike.
Narrator's pov
"Hey baby " amber said while hugging Colby "Morin beautiful" "ugh get a room you two" Mackenzie and Lena say they all laugh and hug each other. They are  America's greatest mafia family and they love each other.
Mackenzie's pov
Me and Lena walk into our shared room and pick out matching outfits (outfit at the top) and put it on. We walked downstairs to see Sam and kat our
Aunt and uncle "hey you two looking snatched today" kat said we both smiled and hug them.We went back upstairs and decided to ask our parents can we go to the park. We knocked on the door and Colby answered "yes my two beautiful girls" "hey dad can we go to the park" "sure someone that I want y'all to meet is going so go get yall shoes
on" "okkk" and me and Lena went to get our shoes on. Finally we were at the park and me and Lena were on the swings when a girl pushed Lena off her swing " you fucking bitch you fucking pushed me" Lena said getting up "well I don't care I'm the daughter of Colby Brock the greatest mafia leader ever" " no you're not we are" I said and pushed her she hit her head on the slide and started crying so we ran to mom and dad. Mom and dad were talking about how beautiful the sunset was and looked us running towards them "dad Lena got hurt" " by who?" "By a girl that claimed that she was your daughter" "wha-" he got cut off by a girl coming up to him smiling "hey colbs" " oh hey y/n long time no see" who's y/n.
————————————————
Cliffhanger but the next one will be the characters and they're ages but new book who's ready for it