It's Called fate

The life of Park Eunhae has never been bright like sunshine or colorful like a rainbow, it has always been gloomy like rain on Monday. As a bead of water is falling from the sky drip by drip, staring into the sky, trying to figure out something. He closed his eyes as his lips chanted prayers.

" Dear god, this was my first prayer and will be last depending upon your granting my wish or not. My wish, just a selfish wish from the poor boy that his joy and happiness be taken by you. Just one...just one...before you take my last breath, let me see her".

When Eun Hae opened his eyes, he saw a car, a silver car stopped in front of him. The offside front door of the car opened, and beautiful legs came out from it with black high heels, followed by The women who were like the embodiment of the goddess shown. Then, the goddess looked into him, and strangely enough, his eyes couldn't leave her figure.

****

****

KyoChon Chicken is written on a box behind Eunhae's motorcycle as his yellow raincoat is soaked by rain. His eyes focused on the road while the endless dripping water was blocking our view, but he could handle it. Even though the cold breeze is piercing his bones, he can hold it for the sake of his tuition fee.

Eunhae's customer is living in a large apartment in the Gangnam complex where high society people live like celebrities, politicians, artists, or company officials. He thinks about how to consider himself lucky if he lives here, but he shakes his head as if that is only a dream without realization.

Then, Eunhae rings the bell door.

Ding...Dong...Ding...Dong...

The response from the customer was so slow and Eunhae used to go through it. As waiting for an answer he turn his head left and right, staring into the corridor. The corridor is very quiet, with no sign of people up there.

" Who is it?", Asked someone behind the intercom, and the sound so husky like women.

"I beg you pardon Mam! may here is Cheongdam-dong no. 303"

"Yes, you are"

" Can I see to Miss. Kwon Eunbi? I am here to deliver you hot spicy and galbi fried chicken from Kyochon fried chicken", Eunhae answered.

" Oh god! Finally, you have come. I am Kwon eunbi. Wait for a second!" As the door opens Eunhae can see Eunbi's figure with his own eyes and he doesn't believe who he sees, he kind of seems familiar with her.

The familiar old ladies around thirty nearing forty, wearing only blue bathrobes stared into dumbfounded Eunhae. Scanning him from the toe to his crown, then squinting her eyes as she tilted her head. Then, her eyes opened wide as she realized something was on her mind.

" Mechanic boy!" Eunbi pointed her finger at Eunhae," Aren't you?"

After hearing it, suddenly Eunhae regained his memory of last week when he was waiting for the bus on rainy days. That day when it rained so heavily without anyone up there, a silver car came from nowhere and suddenly it stopped. He can't believe his own eyes, witnessing a goddess in human form come out from the vehicle. She was Kwon Eunbi his customer.