Chapter one -Meet.

A/N: MOST OF THIS IS COMPLETELY
SATIRE BUT I SHIP THEM SM XX
(ALSO LISTEN TO THE SONG WHILE U READ FOR BETTER EFFECT)

Jayson's POV:
I need nobody. I ghost everyone who tried to message me. There's no point to this cruel life. Until her.. I wait every day and smile every time she messages me, i need nobody else. Just her. But why would she like me? I'm nothing to her. Or that's what i thought.

Nicole's POV:
I wish there was an escape. He's the solution to my problems, not that i'd ever admit it. I want to spend the rest of my life with him. But why would he do that? Just for me. I pull out my phone.

Nicole: Hii xx
Jayson: wys g xx

'How do you even reply to that..' I thought to myself, panicking slightly, the sweat growing on my hands almost making my phone fall from my grasp.

Jayson's POV:
'Oh god she's left me on read.. She really does hate me doesn't she.?' I thought to myself, my evil thoughts bringing me down more than usual. My phone suddenly pinged again, it was Nicole.
Nicole <3: Do you want to come to riv wiv me today xx

I immediately reply, not wasting a singular moment,
Jayson: Yeah ofc what time boo xx
Nicole <3: rn meet me there x

I dash up from my bed, getting dressed into my usual roadman clothings, and skedaddle all the way to riv to see the woman of my dreams looking absolutely stunnin as per usual.