Chapter 1

Ailee Blaire POV:

-------------------------------------

Life's Hard when you're running for your life from that one person at school who's overly obsessed with wanting to put your head in a chokehold.

Literally, Isaac Wood is one of the worst people in school. Can't he just stop going on about choking everyone in the school? I'm Ailee Blaire, 15 and currently studying in Mithikos in my sophomore year of high school. Mithikos is a school where Greek mythology is the main subject. People in senior year are considered gods considered how much information they have sitting in their brain. I'm surprised by how some of the students literally did not have their brains overloaded by the amount of work we have, tutoring on top of that.

There are 4 houses in school: Athens, Epirus, Crete, Mykonos. I'm in House Crete. The traits of the houses are:

Athens: Wisdom and Design/Architecture

Epirus: Strength and Agility

Crete: Warfare and Tactics

Mykonos: Language and communication

So basically, as a school which focuses on Greek mythology, the school is located in Greece and our dorms are in New York. Crazy right? If you've watched Men in Black, you'll understand how we get here.

If you didn't watch Men in Black International, let me explain; We have a subway system as fast have 15 Japanese bullet trains, which if you don't sit down and keep your seatbelt on, you're gone have a concussion the second it starts moving. So that's that. But you might be asking; "Ailee, what happens if you miss the train? No school or what?" You will have to do the worst thing possible: online classes in the middle of the night. But if you're sick, you still have to attend school but in a specified room (just for sick people) cuz the nurses' healing skills can be arguable against Apollo (Literally!)

Alright I've told you all about the school, time for business.  

------------------------------------------

hello to everyone to reading this random book! :D

ik its kinda weird but im trying to improve! I'll be uploading irregularly because i cant think of ideas too easily. but ill try to write as much as possible:)) Feel free to leave a comment!