𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜. . . ! :

*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

。o°✥✤✣    ✣✤✥°o。。o°✥✤✣    ✣✤✥°o。

.・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.
BIG BIG WARING!! ~ 🌻

・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.《BIG BIG WARING!! ~ 🌻》

CHAPTER 4.5...

──★ ˙ ̟

No one's POV: . . .

12:10 PM. . . :

—Creeeak..—

The door swung open and the mage was splashed with cold wind
It was only the afternoon and the wind started to pick up on the dried leaves, rustling on the ground
He sighed before beginning to walk to look for his friend..

—˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚—

.."ah! GingerBrave! I didn't quite see you there..!" The quieter, gentle cookie was straddled by her friends arrival, he was just a few inches behind her, he quietly giggled "it was a total accident! i never meant to scare you" he paused for a brief moment, before  gazing into the picnic basket she was holding.

"What's that in your basket?" Curiosity filled in his thoughts, "I was given this small basket by cotton cookie on the way to here, she was knitting gloves, scarfs, hats and socks all for her friends! i was super interested with knitting but just didn't know how to.." 

Her tone lessened at the end, "so she taught me how to knit! I..was only able to make one scarf and gloves, tho it was supposed to be a gift for you..!" It gave him the items while explaining, his face was filled with joy and was delighted with the gift...

— ₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚. ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ —

.."Thank you so much strawberry !!" he quickly wore the gloves and scarf and give her a warm hug. she took a moment to process what's happening before hugging him back "anytime..!", feeling quite embarrassed.

she looked behind her friend's back and see's her shorter friend arriving and approaching closer, pushing herself away from her physical closer friend to greet the mage.

"Good Afternoon," his shivered voice echoed in the quiet yet windy forest, both of the cookies turn towards their friend "hi!" "hello!" both replied as their response merged. "I'm dearly sorry for being late, i completely lost track of time!" It explained in worry, "Don't worry, i was also late" she tittered at the end. Before turning away she did a hand motion to follow her..

*. ✧—.*:・ ♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡ ⋆.*:・—✧.*

..they have been walking for several minutes , the breeze wind was tottering aggressively as the three started to shiver, "Are we anywhere near to the place..?" Gingerbrave asked in a shivering voice as he was slightly far away from the pairs. "OfCouse we are.. it's just across that lake!" She pointed at the harsh soda stream , splashing soda-water like fluid all over the SugarRocks and CakeLogs.